Using Roleadro COB?

premedgrow

Hey there folks!

Has anybody used Roleadro (formerly known as Galaxy Hydro) for their indoor grow room lighting? I've installed two of their COB Full Spectrum 400w 2nd Generation LED Grow Light with Innovated Chips Indoor and Greenhouse Light for Flowering and Growing. However, I haven't noticed much change in my plants growth since I've purchased them from the clone store. I also believe I may be struggling with light burn when I run both lamps at the same time.

612CfC-EuvL_SL1500_.jpg

715Ve1GkifL_SL1500_.jpg

71jXTjlFuIL_SL1500_.jpg

PLEASE let me know if I should be returning these lights immeadiately. I have a very tight budget and these had some good reviews (and a good price) on Amazon so I picked them up but I'm not sure if they're going to work.

I just bought myself a Roleadro 300W ,any news on yours? Ill keep you posted if I installed mine.

Hi , I can see that no one has got an answer or info .... I would like to know how they are theese light because I think they take to much money for led light.

I got a mars 2 700 (300w real) and spider cob 265w (4*36*3w)=432

I wanted theese two together during summer but the one in middle they get bleached! even 50-70 cm beneath.
So HID and only bloom on M2/700 30 leds instead of 140. Some days of with spider cob , some days 6 hours. seaweed to help with stress and of course some days all on but not m2 700 only bloom.. ( I will use and do, the super cropping , to get more out )

Someone else with some input?

The quality and the harvest when it works ---- It is great :) :volcano-smiley::thumb: .

If anyone is still interested: Good light. Comparable to 400 watt for sure, veg & flower. Worth the buy.

Serious light for a serious grower.

I got 3, so that is 600 watts actual from 6 different point sources, and all the light is projected downward so there is basically no loss on an inefficient reflector. Definitely outperforms a single 600 watt hps even before turning them on.

Back
Top Bottom