Mars Hydro for a 4'x4' perpetual tent

josh223

I've got almost 4 years of successful indoor under my belt. For flowering I've been using a rather inexpensive air cooled 600 watt digital ballast with the best bulbs on the market. I can't say that I haven't been successful. Growing perpetually I can regularly pull a pound of dried non-popcorn per month.

But it's time that I step up to LED. I'm not interested in DIY. If I had the money I'd go with 2X Advanced DS XTE 140's wich would give 670 true watts for $2,390 retail price. Ouch. Hence me looking at Mars. To keep this post short, here's the question...

What would be better, two Mars Hydro Reflector Series 192x5 with the Epilids and low end of the equation pulling 820 true watts from the wall; or one Mars Pro Series II Cree 256 pulling 650 watts?

I realize having multiple light sources are preferred. But for now I could only afford the two 192's or one Cree 256. I'm leaning towards the Cree and saving for a second. I've seen a couple impressive journals using them---same too with Reflectors. Just want some opinions.

I don't want to invest hard-earned money and not have the same yields. I'm also expecting a higher level of quality. I want rock hard buds.

Thanks, Josh:420:

DSCN30994.JPG
DSCN30757.JPG
DSCN30743.JPG
DSCN30436.JPG
DSCN30446.JPG
DSCN30425.JPG
DSCN30325.JPG
DSCN30333.JPG
DSCN30296.JPG

I want advice towards Mas Hydro specifically to duplicate this or, hopefully, better.

:circle-of-love:Hi Josh, I advise to choose 2pcs Reflector192 simply because 2pcs Reflector192 will draw almost 200w more watt than 1pcs Mars Pro Cree256. :) No plants will complain for more power.

I took Sara's advice and ordered two Mars Reflector 192's. Thank you for the advice. Those 200 watts equal $200 less in your pocket versus the Pro Cree. Not many companies would offer that kind of advice that us consumers really value. Thank you so much. :circle-of-love::thumb::goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom