When you can't decide between HPS or LED!

noobiegrow

When you can't decide on whether to use HPS or LED..... 1000hps parabolics up top and roughly 1000w draw on LED...am I crazy or am I wasting lighting on the side? *shrugs*

IMG_140129.JPG

IMG_140530.JPG

Very nice noobiegrow. I'm sure there is a "too much" point when it comes to lighting, but if you control the heat and afford the electricity then I say go for it!

Heat currently at 82 degrees. I can live with that since the lights run 24/7. Once I get the whole room set up, you're going to be dying laughing on how I have the ac set up in my room.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Very nice noobiegrow. I'm sure there is a "too much" point when it comes to lighting, but if you control the heat and afford the electricity then I say go for it!

Here's my solution....don't mind the mess, still working on the room as we speak. But quick run down. 18x22, will be growing 5 x 12 area, (4) parabolics up top and a bunch of LED on the sides. 23 RDWC bucket system, the two AC units will be what I will use to cool down and the middle part of the door is just in case I need a 3rd ac unit. The closet is right next to my laundry room so I cut a hole through the wall and installed a inline fan and connected it the same line as my exhaust hose for my dryer....I might can use the same system with my carbon filter if I upgrade my inline fan to a 10 inch. More to come once I get finished with the room and start my new journal..
IMG_140624.JPG

Ingenious cooling solution noobiegrow! So where does the condensation from the AC units go?

Ingenious cooling solution noobiegrow! So where does the condensation from the AC units go?

Funny you asked, at first that's what I was worried about. But then I left it run wide open for 2 days to see how the condensation worked out. It would spritz little to no water. But as a safety precaution i have a tray that fit perfectly in the closet and filled it with chemdry (equivalent to kitty litter) so when the water hits it the chemdry soaks it up. But as added no worries zone. I put a fan directly on the chemdry tray in so thinking that if water does drop into the tray the fans will dry out the chemdry so I will never have to replace and fill the tray again.

Back
Top Bottom