Is 300 watt enough for 5 plants?

marazfrk

Hello everyone! I'm beginner at growing.I want to buy a 300w 12-band LED Grow Light - DUAL VEG/FLOWER FULL SPECTRUM. Is this enough or low per 5 plants ?:thumb:

you'll need 1000 watt MH for those my friend and I suggest getting it asap or your going to fail !

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

you'll need 1000 watt MH for those my friend and I suggest getting it asap or your going to fail !

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

61s7eMBEsML_SL1280_.jpg
is it okay?

Hello everyone! I'm beginner at growing.I want to buy a 300w 12-band LED Grow Light - DUAL VEG/FLOWER FULL SPECTRUM. Is this enough or low per 5 plants ?:thumb:

yea but they would have to be on the smaller size.

I dont think your going to get any penetration at the lower part of the plant. My answer would be, no, it is not enough. Your going to need side lights as well. Top will be nice but thats all. 5 plants? No. Prob not even two.
Ive got 4 Light of Jah autofems under 2, rated 450 watt ful spectrum LED panels with a rated 250w 6500K Apollo CFL in the middle and I need more. Im gonna wind up with 2 more 450w LED panels. IMHO

I dont think your going to get any penetration at the lower part of the plant. My answer would be, no, it is not enough. Your going to need side lights as well. Top will be nice but thats all. 5 plants? No. Prob not even two.
Ive got 4 Light of Jah autofems under 2, rated 450 watt ful spectrum LED panels with a rated 250w 6500K Apollo CFL in the middle and I need more. Im gonna wind up with 2 more 450w LED panels. IMHO

more watt more gram per seed ? and also may i need air filter for use of led light?

low watt only affects size of seed,right ? for instance if i use 1000 w led light,i'll get 60 gr per seed but if use lower w led light i'll get around 20-30 gr..right?
Typically more watts = more flower. I am sure there is a point where where light will start to have diminishing returns. I believe the rule of thumb for growing cannabis is something like 40 true watt per square ft. So if you have a 3ft x 3ft grow area, you need a minimum of 360 watts. In this tent you can have 9 plants or one big plant.
Now this is the minimum amount of light required, so you nugs may not get as big or as dense nugs you would get at 800 watts in the same tent. As far as light penetration there is a bunch of training techniques you can use to help you get the most you can with what ever you are working with.

Typically more watts = more flower. I am sure there is a point where where light will start to have diminishing returns. I believe the rule of thumb for growing cannabis is something like 40 true watt per square ft. So if you have a 3ft x 3ft grow area, you need a minimum of 360 watts. In this tent you can have 9 plants or one big plant.
Now this is the minimum amount of light required, so you nugs may not get as big or as dense nugs you would get at 800 watts in the same tent. As far as light penetration there is a bunch of training techniques you can use to help you get the most you can with what ever you are working with.

okay,thank you.Do i need air filter for led lights ? or it requires only for hps lights?

okay,thank you.Do i need air filter for led lights ? or it requires only for hps lights?

You still need to remove heat no matter what light you use. The higher the wattage to move heat you need to remove. An exhuast filter just helps with the smell. An intake filter would help keep dust and other crap out of your grow space. You Can run with no filter and your plants will be fine, but neighbor might smell your grow

Most 300W LED have 160-180W at the wall, always count with real W.
I would try 2 plants with that to get some useful out.

If smell is not a harm you don't need a filter but you need to keep temps under 90°F and have an exchange to get fresh co2 in.

You still need to remove heat no matter what light you use. The higher the wattage to move heat you need to remove. An exhuast filter just helps with the smell. An intake filter would help keep dust and other crap out of your grow space. You Can run with no filter and your plants will be fine, but neighbor might smell your grow

which exhaust filter do you suggest to me from Amazon.com ? it must be 6 inches and price under 100dollars to not pay tax

which exhaust filter do you suggest to me from Amazon.com ? it must be 6 inches and price under 100dollars to not pay tax

A carbon filter, you can diy it or you can buy a can style filter on ebay. The carbon is what absorbs the smell. Just make sure the filter you get can handle to cfm your fan is rated for. They shouldn't be that expensive.

Back
Top Bottom