Daylight CFL's & Red/Blue LED?

BikerBear

Hi Folks,

This is my first attempt at growing.... I have a grow tent with ventilation. Regarding the lighting, can I use "daylight" bulbs (which provide light at >6500k) plus a red/blue LED "grow light"???

I have 6-7 plants currently just popping thru the growing medium, so still a bit before they get transplanted and put into the grow tent. Currently they are in an electric propagator on the window sill lovin' life....

TIA,

BB

re: Daylight CFL's & Red/Blue LED?

Hi Folks,

This is my first attempt at growing.... I have a grow tent with ventilation. Regarding the lighting, can I use "daylight" bulbs (which provide light at >6500k) plus a red/blue LED "grow light"???

I have 6-7 plants currently just popping thru the growing medium, so still a bit before they get transplanted and put into the grow tent. Currently they are in an electric propagator on the window sill lovin' life....

TIA,

BB

Welcome to 420 and Happy 420 as well :)

6500k's are always good helpers. great for cloning, veg, and low stress training. you can run them with anything. same with your LED though i wouldn't recommend it for cloning and LST lol. What kind of LED?

re: Daylight CFL's & Red/Blue LED?

Hi, and thanks for your quick response...

The LED grow light is titled (On Amazon): "Xcellent Global 12 LED Plant Grow Light Bulb -12W (3 Blue LED & 9 Red LED) Hydroponic Lamp for Indoor Flower Plants Growth Vegetable Greenhouse" and looks like this...

51ge3X-Ck8L.jpg

I hope this will work and provide some good results! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom