I need help with light!

danny5

Hey guys. I go straight to the question. I know 2700k is not good for veg. but I want to get answer if 40W LED 2700k will be enough to grow one plant from veg to flowering. I have auto fem. seeds.

Hey guys. I go straight to the question. I know 2700k is not good for veg. but I want to get answer if 40W LED 2700k will be enough to grow one plant from veg to flowering. I have auto fem. seeds.

Since you are using autos I think you will be just fine. Autos are only in veg for 3 weeks max then they are in flower. Light cycle doesn't matter and using 2700k will "slow" growth but will explode after that. Good luck to ya on your grow. Consider making a journal so we can help you along the way. :thumb:

Since you are using autos I think you will be just fine. Autos are only in veg for 3 weeks max then they are in flower. Light cycle doesn't matter and using 2700k will "slow" growth but will explode after that. Good luck to ya on your grow. Consider making a journal so we can help you along the way. :thumb:
Yey. Thanks for fast reply. :) I have planted to the soil now.. Can you please tell me how long should I light on plant in veg? I mean how much hours. :D

Yey. Thanks for fast reply. :) I have planted to the soil now.. Can you please tell me how long should I light on plant in veg? I mean how much hours. :D
For autos go with 20 hours on and 4 hours off. That is the recommened schedule for autos. 18/6 also works. So it just depends on how much you care about electricity usage.

And how often should i water it?
Depending on how big they are and what size pots they are in. If they are dry throughout, water. Need more information to help you with this. But check out the link in my signature about watering. One of the biggest things for new growers is loving their plants too much and watering too often. You want them to get a good root ball going. They grow when they search for water.

Mhm,. Thanks!! Its in soil for 2 days and the root grew from 2mm to 1,5cm when do you think i will see first leaves?

Back
Top Bottom