Testing the Better To Ask For Forgiveness Than Permission theory - Pulled the trigg

Canobud

Budmaster's new High Pressure Sunlight line, HPS-9. Wife isn't going to be thrilled so it better grow some baseball bats and make a believer out of her. Can't wait for this thing to arrive!

I just planted a single autoflower (only auto I had) free sample of Flash Babylon. Mainly indica cross of Low Ryder x Northern Lights with a 45-55 day finish time. I'll swap in the Budmaster when it shows up and see how she does.

420-magazine-mobile1429367220.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Testing the Better To Ask For Forgiveness Than Permission theory - Pulled the tri

Very nice. Let's hope you're the only one in the house pulling triggers.

Re: Testing the Better To Ask For Forgiveness Than Permission theory - Pulled the tri

Nice light is this a test sponsored grow?;) best of luck good times;)

Well hope ur light does u proud. iv seen growers getting great results with budmaster so ul do fine for sure.best of luck;)

Mmm new model by Bud Master ah, ye that clicked the right box nice spectrum..... gonna keep a journal on that ?

Mmm new model by Bud Master ah, ye that clicked the right box nice spectrum..... gonna keep a journal on that ?

You bet, however it's going to be a few weeks before I can get my next run going. The anticipation is killing me because I've got a shiny new light and an Autopot kit I want to try out too.

420-magazine-mobile732632112.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My solution for maximizing the height range I can hang this thing in my future space which has 8' ceiling. I matched up some 5/16" threaded rod and nuts with a couple of threaded rope hook doohickeys, so the hooks are centered and won't slide on me.

420-magazine-mobile1151115798.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yo Canobud!
Me likey! ! That budmaster is badass. I have the cob 6 and love it.

Back
Top Bottom