OK - What's the best lighting?

XobeMan

I been stiring this for weeks now.

Whats best light for LED market and who do you recommend for reputable place.

I not care about tent size i already have that in mind.

So for lights:

COB lights

g8led lights

Mars Pro II or Epistar LED lights

Goliath LED light

I want lights that has UV and IR as well built in them already.

So your opinion matters, so make sure you back up your reasons as to why you chose what you did for this thread.

Remember Best Light Setup and Why you think so and show proof too please.

This will also help future people looking around.

Thks

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Our Mars Pro II build IR in the light, no UV in the light. LED ,we can only find UVA, but plants need UVB. so we do not have .

As to the best light. no best light, the one you like and suit for your grow is the best. :)):circle-of-love:

I been stiring this for weeks now.

Whats best light for LED market and who do you recommend for reputable place.

I not care about tent size i already have that in mind.

So for lights:

COB lights

g8led lights

Mars Pro II or Epistar LED lights

Goliath LED light

I want lights that has UV and IR as well built in them already.

So your opinion matters, so make sure you back up your reasons as to why you chose what you did for this thread.

Remember Best Light Setup and Why you think so and show proof too please.

This will also help future people looking around.

Thks

Check out the 420 Magazine sponsors. There are a ton of quality LED companies to choose from. I personally use Budmaster LED's and they are very quality. They offer both COB and standard SMD Osram SSL chip versions of their products.

Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE (R) - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking

Timber Grow Lights
Cobkits
Cutter Electronics

They all carry high end Cob systems that blow the pants off of mars. (No offence Sara)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Timber Grow Lights
Cobkits
Cutter Electronics

They all carry high end Cob systems that blow the pants off of mars. (No offence Sara)

Yeah until mars comes out with comparable cob lights. They will be behind. sry Sara hope mars makes them fast like in a months time.

Oh wait they are on holidays till Feb 28th i think.

yeah, We are trying very hard to hope the CXB 3590 can be released very fast, but we will also give enough time to our engineer test it and make sure the light is ok to release. then we will release.

BTW, I got some information that some companies are using expensive CREE COB, but they did not sell well, so they stopping making them. so as the manufacture, I have a question, what kind of COB you want? and how much you would like to spend?
Yeah until mars comes out with comparable cob lights. They will be behind. sry Sara hope mars makes them fast like in a months time.

Oh wait they are on holidays till Feb 28th i think.

Timber Grow Lights
Cobkits
Cutter Electronics

It is ok :) :high-five:

yeah, We are trying very hard to hope the CXB 3590 can be released very fast, but we will also give enough time to our engineer test it and make sure the light is ok to release. then we will release.

BTW, I got some information that some companies are using expensive CREE COB, but they did not sell well, so they stopping making them. so as the manufacture, I have a question, what kind of COB you want? and how much you would like to spend?
5 x 300w Cree Kits

4 would be in the 3500k and 1 would be in the 4000k.

Each kit has 4 cob lights so think of having 4 lights in a square frame that is 2' x 2' feet 1 light per corner. Put the 4 x 3500k in 5w x 5w x 8 high tent and have the 4000k in that tent but in the middle of the 4 x 3500k lights hanging lower to help Veg more and then when switch to flower take the 4000k out and use it to Veg clones or seeds in a smaller 4' x 4' x 6' 5" high tent.

This would be 4-6 plant grow.

What ya think of that plan?

Price you tell me Sara.

bc408f00d42ae745e00a7aebaeb088d9.jpg

Like 3/5ths of this one?

Sara if you built them with Vero29's you could produce them much cheaper. Most people think Cree is the best because they're twice the price even though the Bridgelux chips outperform them.

64d105bcc39068f410881873767612c1.jpg
e5bf4beab3f6845dc6582b0b03f58112.jpg

hold on, I am checking the specifications. Xobeman, the CREE light you describe, 20 cob, one COB is 50USD, only LEDs it will cost 1000USD, and we need drivers. casing, and other cost, maybe we will sell at least 3000USD, hahaha, a great products, but I do not know who can afford it .

hold on, I am checking the specifications. Xobeman, the CREE light you describe, 20 cob, one COB is 50USD, only LEDs it will cost 1000USD, and we need drivers. casing, and other cost, maybe we will sell at least 3000USD, hahaha, a great products, but I do not know who can afford it .

You're looking at $150 to drive 3 cree COBs per driver.

Rule of thumb is $150 per cob with the cree after heatsinks, chip, fan, driver and optics.
$85 for the Vero 29's with the same setup and you still have to make a profit and provide a case.

Why anybody needs a 360,000 lumen Grow light I have no idea. Lol.

hmmmm, I am checking Bridgelux COB specifications, I think CREE got better solution on heat issue. so if we use Bridgelux COB for cost , Will people like? they want CREE? but CREE is too expensive, hard to make a decision.
You're looking at $150 to drive 3 cree COBs per driver.

3000.00 USD whatttt lol

Vero29 chip ok too but look at specs i said.

You should do DIY kits as well .. cheaper for customer too do so make their own frame for lights.

Like Timber has.

Rule of thumb is $150 per cob with the cree after heatsinks, chip, fan, driver and optics.
$85 for the Vero 29's with the same setup and you still have to make a profit and provide a case.

Why anybody needs a 360,000 lumen Grow light I have no idea. Lol.

Lmao 360,000 is total full 100% coverage to the max for that setup.

Back
Top Bottom