LED size

Hgrk17

Hey guys looking for a full spectrum light possible mars hydro 2 due to budget. Have 2 plants in 2x3 space maybe and want to move to tent in about 5 months after harvest for about 4 plants. It's my first grow and need a recommendation size to fit my space now and space when I move so I can still use it. Thx in advance.

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Your growing area is 2'x3',rectangle space,but the Mars II coverage is square.I would recommend you the Mars Pro II Epistar160 Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
But if you have budget,you can go with Reflector144,it can cover 2'x4'area,it will cover your growing space nicely.Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
You can check on our official website,the price is cheaper than other website.:high-five:
Hey guys looking for a full spectrum light possible mars hydro 2 due to budget. Have 2 plants in 2x3 space maybe and want to move to tent in about 5 months after harvest for about 4 plants. It's my first grow and need a recommendation size to fit my space now and space when I move so I can still use it. Thx in advance.

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom