Will this LED light work for me to grow?

jeffmika

I have 2 of these led lights and a 4'x4'x6' grow tent will these lights work for me? Im not sure how to upload pic but I will try.

I don't know if that worked sry.
if not it is
50w
4900 lumens
operating temp 40c to 55c
model number is FL01-50w
sry can't fig out how to post pic

can't seem to figure out how to post pic

Good for Veg as 5000k uses more blue spectrum and is way farther away from the red spectrum.

3500K is the sweet spot for both red and blue for flower and veg.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

thank you I am new to this learning as i go. so if I understand you right these will be good for the beginning for flowering you want something lower 3500 is good for both. so should I use these lights? do I need to get something lower for flowering. Sorry for all the questions. I would like to stick with led to lower power consumption. wish I could get this pic up

You can use for vegging before you switch to flower, but yes you would need 3500k which would do both flower and veg.

So look into mars hydro for leds they have some decent ones.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Ok I guess better question would have been what led I should use and how many. Thank you for your help I will check it out.

I have 2 of these led lights and a 4'x4'x6' grow tent will these lights work for me? Im not sure how to upload pic but I will try.

I don't know if that worked sry.
if not it is
50w
4900 lumens
operating temp 40c to 55c
model number is FL01-50w
sry can't fig out how to post pic

can't seem to figure out how to post pic

With leds. You want somewhere between 20-30 watts per sq ft for optimal.

More importantLY you want one that has A High PAR out and is full spectrum including IR & UV

Pure. Potent. Vapor

Back
Top Bottom