I want to replace my HIDs

UltraGartner

hello all!
i'm currently running 2x600w mh/hps compo and looking give LEDs a change and been looking in to
manufacturer.

and so far my top choises are

2x Advanced led Diamond Series XML 350s

2x Budmaster OD-9s

2x California light works solarstorm 440s

blackdog was there too soon as i found out they are made in china that dropped them from the list

budmaster is my top choice so far since they have use osram LEDs what ive found googling they seems to be superior over other LED chips

really want advice from people who have used LEDs since it's hard to really find any reliable comparison between all the lights other people say this is better and other say that is better without really testing them all

so if someone has good information whats the major difference between those 3 it would help me alot!

ps. of course you can say someother manufacters if you think it's better than those 3!

II you're just looking to save on power, and not just looking to change types of lights.. don't forget to consider the SS315 watt lec.... They are 220v, and would make about the same amount of heat as as any of those lights... They'll only cost about half as much....

yes i've heard of those they seems very interesting. And yes i.m looking to save on power and get more light power with less heat

Back
Top Bottom