Discussion - Best LED Grow?

Re: Discussion: Best LED Grow?

look at my thread wtf

what is my question.. lol
when i ask "?" thats question you know..

Hello 420magazine people
what is the Best Led Grow ?
to get most yields!!
i know have some leds super awsome!!

There isn't a best... its like asking "what kind of car is best"...

the answer of what is best for some, isn't best for others.

Generally I ask...

whats your budget for lights?

What is your grow room/tent size?

What are you using for light now?

do you plan on replacing your current light, or supplementing it?

Why do you want to go LED?

How many plants do you have?

Do you grow tall bushy plants? Scrog? Sea of Green? other?

These types of questions answered will help you get better responses.

Bang for your buck I'd go marshydro. (Which I did)

If your handy with diy I'd go with a cob build.

Perfect sun is fairly new but I have heard nothing but good things, and have seen awesome results from their lights.

Check YouTube for reviews of LEDs wealth of info out there.

Budmaster has also produced some monsters. A little on the expensive side

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

As far as LED lighting goes, I would give the crown to Cali Lightworks Solar System 550 (US) for a high-end product and Hans Panel 180W (EU) for a cheaper, but in no way low-end product.

I guess, the quality of every grow lighting product (LED & bulb-based) is based on the batch that it comes from, or the batch that the LED chips come from. Some batches made in the factory are awesome, others are not.
This happens with every brand name. The better ones probably take more precautions to prevent faulty batches.
The more inexperienced ones throw stuff on the market first and evaluate later.

That's why I wouldn't recommend Chinese LED's. The ratio of screwed up batches (which is subjectively 10x higher) and the errors they cause are quite... unique. It's about throwing product onto the market, not about engineering pride or passion for advancing the culture.

You can pick up grow LED's for as cheap as $28.00 US. I would do some homework on the lights though and make sure you get dimmable LED's. Look into aquarium lighting for saltwater reef tanks. Most corals are photosynthetic as well and need simulated sunlight to stay healthy and growing. I have a pair of dimmable HID's over my tank, they are dimmed down as much as possible, these fuckers are bright as hell. They have blue and white bulbs. Unfortunately the company that made them do not make them anymore, but they cost be about $150 each. Hella Bright!!!!!

Help please!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Breathe, expirement, make mistakes, adjust, repeat.

"Let's be nice to each other because in the end, we're all just flower growers."

Back
Top Bottom