Questions about LEDs!

ILoveGrowing

I am going to start a second grow in about 2 weeks or so. I have a 2x2 grow tent and I'm looking to get the Lighthouse Hydro BlackStar Flowering LED Grow Light, 135-watt. I don't know much about LEDs. I have a couple questions if anyone can answer them.

-What color on the LED will work for the vegatative stage and which one will work for the flowering stage?

-Is it hard to grow with LEDs?

-What Is the average yield using LEDs?

I'd pass-for that kind of many I would do at least a pair of the Mars 300 style lamps-they will give you a decent small grow-a pair isn't any more expensive.

If it's this thing Lighthouse-Hydro-BlackStar-Flowering-135-watt
I'd pass-for that kind of many I would do at least a pair of the Mars 300 style lamps-they will give you a decent small grow-a pair isn't any more expensive.
I am new to LEDs, is there one color that you use to grow through veg and flower?

When I made my Array-I used a set of 3K and a set of 4K arrays. When a plant is in a vegetative-using a light with a blue-er tint has more of the light that the plant can use. When it flowers using a warmer-red shifted light has the type of light the plant can use. If you can get a quality light it's actually like daylight-no blurple.

When I made my Array-I used a set of 3K and a set of 4K arrays. When a plant is in a vegetative-using a light with a blue-er tint has more of the light that the plant can use. When it flowers using a warmer-red shifted light has the type of light the plant can use. If you can get a quality light it's actually like daylight-no blurple.
Why do people have a purple color when growing with LEDs?

Sent from my Z981 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I believe that it is because plants utilize the most energy from those wavelengths. Some lamps exaggerate that spectra by using led's predominately of those wavelengths.

Back
Top Bottom