Would this be enough?

HowTwo

Greetings everyone,

I will write down all that is on the lamp, because I have no idea what such lights are called.

YPZ220/45-4U
220V-240V~ 45W 50/60Hz
E27 6500K 195mA

Would two such lights be enough for:

Length: 0.65m
Width: 0.5m
Height: 1.3m
box?
with 4 beauties inside

I completely don't understand the guides with all those confusing terminologies so please explain in a simple language :thanks:

The box is 0.375 square m which is 4.0364664 square foot.

which means I need to add at least 2 more such lamps right?

Is it a good idea to add 3x Philips 4W LED lights? It says Cool White Light 4000k / 250 lumen
My guess is it pulls ~40wats so 3x = 120 wats on top of my 2x
YPZ220/45-4U
220V-240V~ 45W 50/60Hz
E27 6500K 195mA-s should be enough right?

Need confirmation from pro :D

Thanks in Advance

Honestly the 4w leds should be more of a supplement light. Invest in a led with at least 300w. It only pulls 64w at the wall so its like having a light bulb all day. Or you could go hps and mh but those require duct work and you are gonna have to deal with heat. If you have any questions feel free to pm me and i will help you as much as i can. Are you using seeds you found in a bag or are you buying from a vendor?

"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro"
Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

Hey thanks for your answer.

Cant PM you because I need 50 posts to start sending PMs.

They are from vendor.

So 3x4Ws won't do any good? I have HPS + 2x 220V-240V~ 45W 50/60Hz-s and currently in a situation where the heat goes up to 29.9C, So I have to open the window in the room, but then, humidity goes down to 10%.

So I thought, since the box is so small, almost 4 square f. it would be enough to leave 2x 220V-240V~ 45W 50/60Hz and add 3x leds

Yeah that should all be good then. I would do the hps on top and maybe add the 4w on the sides to promote bottom growth and bud density. As for the heat...hmmm thats a tough one. You can build you a cheapy ac lol with a styrofoam cooler a ton of ice and a fan. Or you could cut a hole in your ceiling to duct all that heat into your attic. You could keep feeding it outside but eventually the odor will bring unwanted attention from either the police, or worse, someone trying to steal your stuff.

"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro"
Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

Back
Top Bottom