LED driver question!

TheCave

Hi guys

Been reading up/watching vids on diy led builds and it seems the widely accepted "best buys" arent available in the UK (cxb3590), unless I want to buy 50 units! So I have decided to go with 6 x Gen7 vero 29s 4000k 52v but am having trouble sourcing a driver to match them! There seem to be no mean well hlg240h-c1400b's available and the next one down would mean I'd need 3 drivers total to run 6 lights, which seems wasteful..

Does anyone know of any alternatives?

This will be my first grow, and I decided to make life more interesting and build my light too! I intend on using a tent 100x100x200 or 120x120x200. Still undecided on the media, I've never grown anything (ever) so am considering soil just to keep things "simpler" (if there is such a thing)

Next month I go into hospital for a stem cell transplant, so am hoping to get it all set up and ready for me to start when I return. Many things to buy and build - fun times!

Sent from my SM-T805 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I was going to use some length of aluminium L brackets to set the lights up in 2 rows of 3. I am unsure on the spread or length of the frame to get the hbest spread. Does anyone have any advice on that?

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom