LED wattage switch question

Jwhat201

Hi I'm growing 4 crop king white widows in a grow tent. They're on the 4th day in week 7 of veg. Miracle grow soil, fox farm nutes. Under 1900W of LED light. One 1000W and one 900W.

2 of the plants are kinda short compared to the other two. So I plan to move the smaller two to a smaller closet for a week or two until they catch up, so I can start flowering, then just add these two when they're ready and harvest accordingly haha.

I'm just not sure what to do with the lights.
I can use a 300W for these two, or the 900W and add the 300W to the tent making it 1300W.

I think the 300 would be the safest bet, and I want maximum light in the tent for flowering.

But I don't know, could that big a change even to low stress them?

Edit: Or maybe there's a better way to do this I don't know about? haha

Thanks in advance :)

You should be Ok by just using the 300w but they will grow slower, if you use the 900w as long as its far enough away to not burn them it will be ok too.

The only thing is they will grow slower with the 300w because its obviously a lot lesser of light they have been used too.

I would use the 300w and see how they react in a few days of all is ok then keep using it and of not put th 900w in.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Back
Top Bottom