Hey quick question for y'all experienced growers!

Jonboy478

Hey everyone I recently ordered 5 white widow auto flowering feminized. I purchased a veraspectra 300 watt LED indoor grow lamp and hooked it up. I recently germinated 5 seeds with the paper towel method and roots started to pop so I planted them and got my 4 under the light is that enough and it's my first time ever growing please help

Re: Hey quick question for yall experienced growers!

I'm just using my spare bedroom I can take a picture if you'd like

If i order two more of the same light that would be good right ?

Yeah just buy 2 new 300 watt LEDs and that should cover the entire room I don't imagine your room is too big but to make this simple for you each plant needs roughly a hundred watts of electricity a cubic meter for a good size plant a square foot for a smaller plant you are 300 watt LED and is really only a hundred and sixty-five what's they don't turn them up to full power are seeds feminized? I am for plants under 1600 Watts of LED I can produce about eight ounces per plant everybody's very juicy skill level if you have any questions just ask

Try to figure the size of you grow space. Rule of thumb is 35-50 true watts/sqft (what the light draws from the wall). I would guess your light draws between 100-130w. If you have a 4x4 tent, you would have 16sqft. 3 lights @130w=390w. 390/16=24.375w/sqft. If it was a 3x3 tent 9sqft 390w/9= 43.3w/sqft. That falls in the sweet spot.

If it is a spare bedroom, can you control you dark period during flower (no light for 12 hours)? Most people use a tent or a closet. It is also easier to control odor in a more confined area. Hope this helps. :circle-of-love::peace:

Something dimmable would be nice for a next light. I went DIY and can use 15-67W per square foot. Used 50 for my last grow at 14inches during mid-late flower

Really depends on the efficiency of the light used. I would say you will need 60-70W of vipar blurple, 50W of Good quality HPS and 40-50W of Good quality COBs for the same results per square ft at the same distance. Even spread is important so i would pick multiple lights instead of one more powerful source

Current harvest
Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB - Harvest On 4/20

Back
Top Bottom