Grow area build for that sweet spot for new lights - Any thoughts?

With a 3.5'x6' space, i'd do 2 ss315 watt cmh [lec], 2 plants in a 32"x6' scrog screen... You'll need good ventilation... The fan and filter would probably need to be outside the grow area.... I harvested 26 oz off of two plants, with two lights.. Everything needs to be perfect, the entire grow, to get high yields.... It's kind of a case where the grower gets to take credit for what the light does....

With a 3.5'x6' space, i'd do 2 ss315 watt cmh [lec], 2 plants in a 32"x6' scrog screen... You'll need good ventilation... The fan and filter would probably need to be outside the grow area.... I harvested 26 oz off of two plants, with two lights.. Everything needs to be perfect, the entire grow, to get high yields.... It's kind of a case where the grower gets to take credit for what the light does....
Thanks Dr. Fish.
I am in between getting a tent, or just framing in a 7x9 room. It has concrete floors but the ceiling is eleven feet high. I would keep my grow box inside the room. This room is part of my utilities room which is 9x22 x11 Tall. The other side of the wall is 9 feet and is the garage. That two feet would allow me to run ac/heat from the plenum in the attic which is 10 feet from my proposed wall. All I would have to do is cut a hole in my plenum and run a vent Into the room. I would add an inline damper to adjust temp. Paint the whole room white, run 15 amp circuit from my fuse box which is just 12-15 feet away with some GFCI outlets to run some sexy new cobs and bingo.. no more heaters or de humidifier's and two 15 amp circuits should work out fine. And hidden behind a closed lock door. If I need service to my current utilities, and current set up, my box needs to be moved shut down or disguised. Neither would make me feel very good.
I keep thinking I need to "contain" the light being a box grower, but if I do the room plan vs a tent or box, I can just hang lights where I need them correct? I guess I mean make my lighting scalable. Maybe a string array and a square array? Thanks reading about a light is lime watching politics. Everyone has an opinion and they all have some degree of failure and success.
Gauge

Back
Top Bottom