Light combo for greater potentcy and yield

Cree leds 3500k for veg then add in 4000 or 4500k crees for the flower mode when more lighting in required.

leds are where its at
Tnx for your helpful reply do you meen 4500 k is 4500 watt led with a dimer to start with 3500 watt for veg?sry my inglish is rusty and for how big a space i need lights for 10 square meter room and i dont understand the word crees sry and ty for the help its aprisheated

With leds a minumum of 35w draw per square foot 50w is better

With hps you want 50w square foot minimum but 75w is better with a 100w max

This should help you get started although you might want to convert it to metric for a better understanding

With leds a minumum of 35w draw per square foot 50w is better

With hps you want 50w square foot minimum but 75w is better with a 100w max

This should help you get started although you might want to convert it to metric for a better understanding
Ty vm led bud 4 your effort 2 help

If I'm not mistaken, and I do reserve the right to be wrong, but I do believe he is correct LEDBud.
3000k-3500k is a more flower friendly light (higher levels of red) where as 4000k-5000k is best suited for vegging and seedlings (higher levels of blues)
You are correct, higher k for veg is more blue, lower k for flower is more of a red spectrum

If I'm not mistaken, and I do reserve the right to be wrong, but I do believe he is correct LEDBud.
3000k-3500k is a more flower friendly light (higher levels of red) where as 4000k-5000k is best suited for vegging and seedlings (higher levels of blues)

I wrote it backwards , sometimes Im a wee dyslectic when high haha.

Good catch

Have fun learning I find it rewarding , your lucky to have such a large grow area , its going to be nice

Now to fill it !

The crees is the most expensive and efficient led so deserves serious consideration.

DE HPS lights being another good option , look into them if money matters at least a little

Take it easy

Have fun learning I find it rewarding , your lucky to have such a large grow area , its going to be nice

Now to fill it !

The crees is the most expensive and efficient led so deserves serious consideration.

DE HPS lights being another good option , look into them if money matters at least a little

Take it easy
Hi ledbud!
Ty for your advise im learning from you and other replies and the net i was thinking to combine my grow with leds and hps and or any good cmobo of lights all together and money is not a factor i will buy what ever that will bring high yield and potence.i am checking on the crees leds but still looking for the best combo of lights all together if you can find some info of what will work best together it will be a great help.
Tnx a bunch✌

Crees alone work better then led and hps but cost top dollar.

Since money does not matter to you they are the choice I a experienced grower would use.

hps do work nice though ... I use both hps and led but just bought some cree's to build in my case so will be going all led this next grow

I can only suggest to compare light specs of cree panels being sold. Look for one that uses the most recent led chip design / model number.
You have bien a big help for me and spilld allot of light on the subject i will continyou to research althuogh i did find intresting leds called platinium sieries 1200w for now i read that they are top leds for 2017

Back
Top Bottom