Hey Guys - Los Angeles To Maine - Advice - 2 Car Garage - Drywall - Many Rooms

ComposerX

OK, so a 4x4, to 5x5, good height, with either HPS and or some of the HIGHER end DIY LED (or buy then clone (Electrical Engineer, also working on my own grow lights), as it seems to make the THC higher. No scientific study other that what people say they get when sending HPS vs LED strains out and I'm talking LED devices that are getting double to 2/3 more par than a 1000 DE Gavita.

Anyway, the idea is to make some rooms. If 4x4=16 (we'll say 5x5 to account for a room), add casters to tables or place on rollers so you can move easily. so 5x4=25, so you can have 4 lights for 100 sq feet. That's 4-5 plants per light, say 4, if you want to shoot for 2.5lb to 3 per light. Then what, have a clone room, germination room, a smaller test room, and so on?

This is just one idea. My partner is good at growing TREES outside so we are looking for that. There are 3 of us. Each caretaker can have 6 plants, plus 6 patients and I believe (although 108 plants is a lot), another 108 for recreational may be possible.

Anyway, there is the garage which I would like to build enclosed C02 rooms. A cloning room. Mother room.

Also, there is a finished basement and the garage is attached. There may be an attic. Hopefully, something we could rent/then buy (or seek investors), build an attached SUN room in the back, like a small hotel room, two-way glass, lights for back up, and use as an outdoor grow but inside.

Seeking advice based on Maine law (or 36 plants per caretaker x 3) and how much you would do at first?

I am thinking at least 6-18 lights. Looking into more recent LEDS with crazy par as supplemental. Anyone here ever tests HPS then same strain under LED and get higher RESIN, THC count, more balance CBD (longer harvest) .

Thanks all, - look forward to videos. (coming soon), Appreciate any advice from commercial growers.

Hydroponics in that its Hydroton, Coco, Perlite, Kana (nuts), Aptus (twice a week), MAG, FLUSH, other few additives,

Peace

ComposerX

They have laws about modifing structures for grows , look into that and take it seriously if it applies.

I would be excited as well what a great move for you all.

I suggest to use as big as a tent as the room holds if you must use a tent (and they are good for containing smells and moisture)

The 3 of you will figure it out , sounds like a team effort .

Take it easy

Back
Top Bottom