Mars II 1200w

GSteSamson

Afternoon folks,

Just looking to invest in an LED and struggling for decent information. Am I right in thinking that the Mars II 1200w replaces a 600w HPS pretty much and uses about as much electricity? If so... is there a great deal of point going down this route?

Cheers!

Mars II 1200 draw watt around 514w,can replace a 600w HPS.If you replace a HPS by a LED,LED grow light is plug-play,you gonna need less expense on electricity,such as AC,and you do not need to change every 3 or 4 month.After a long term growing,you will save money.:high-five:

Afternoon folks,

Just looking to invest in an LED and struggling for decent information. Am I right in thinking that the Mars II 1200w replaces a 600w HPS pretty much and uses about as much electricity? If so... is there a great deal of point going down this route?

Cheers!
I have the mars 1200 in a 4by4 and it does great, imo it definitely replaces the 600hps, im really happy with my light.✌

I would consider 2x600's..will give you more versatility for just a couple of dollars more..I made the same decision for my own grow..a single 900 or 2x450's. Glad I chose the 2x450s (a different brand but that doesn't matter).

Bit late to reply I apologise but appreciate the feedback! Now thinking Mars 2 900 then put another in when I get the 120 x 240 tent. Cheers!

Bit late to reply I apologise but appreciate the feedback! Now thinking Mars 2 900 then put another in when I get the 120 x 240 tent. Cheers!
I guess you could do that, im on my first indoor grow and i am loving the mars2 1200, i have my 4by4 stuffed full with auto flowers, they are on day 49 and the light has done a great job, if you didn't plan on cramming your tent full like me you would be alright to start with the 900, im sure you will get good results. Here is a couple pics of my girls.✌
d46f2adc8a9bda8b906f08d0da7ccbb2.jpg
800af2b8eaadc8f52f2f78f18eacbfd5.jpg
d6b0300bc28a3a301bd38c2ceacdec1d.jpg

I guess you could do that, im on my first indoor grow and i am loving the mars2 1200, i have my 4by4 stuffed full with auto flowers, they are on day 49 and the light has done a great job, if you didn't plan on cramming your tent full like me you would be alright to start with the 900, im sure you will get good results. Here is a couple pics of my girls.✌
d46f2adc8a9bda8b906f08d0da7ccbb2.jpg
800af2b8eaadc8f52f2f78f18eacbfd5.jpg
d6b0300bc28a3a301bd38c2ceacdec1d.jpg

Christ how many are in there? You might have just changed my mind. How's the electric cost looking?

Christ how many are in there? You might have just changed my mind. How's the electric cost looking?
I have eight in there now but im taking one out today and put it under a hps so i will have a little more room, my electric bill hasn't raised much at all with the mars 1200, i think it was about 15 or $20 on the month, that included my light, exhaust fan, two cip fans, and the ac running alot so it didn't raise much, i am very pleased. Hope this info helps.✌

I have eight in there now but im taking one out today and put it under a hps so i will have a little more room, my electric bill hasn't raised much at all with the mars 1200, i think it was about 15 or $20 on the month, that included my light, exhaust fan, two cip fans, and the ac running alot so it didn't raise much, i am very pleased. Hope this info helps.✌

Yep it has done! That's me sold on the 1200... cheers!

Yep it has done! That's me sold on the 1200... cheers!
Im glad i was able to help, when you get going if you make a journal look me up on here and i will follow your journal, i have a journal in progress under Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017, not sure if you have to capitalize or not, you are welcome to stop by my journal anytime, best of luck to you, hope you grow some monster buds.✌

Back
Top Bottom