Questions on Mars II LED Grow Light 400W

pmed420

420 Member
Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well.

I have a question regarding the Mars II LED grow light. Mine has two switches: One for the Vegetative ( Blue, White and Red )and one for Bloom ( Red and White ).

It's been 2 weeks now that I started flowering my beautiful plant under the flowering bloom switch and I realized that I'm actually able to turn both switches on.

My question is : Should I only use the Bloom spectrum or both ? I believe that if i turn both on it increases heat but i'm not sure if that helps the plant.

Any thoughts/suggestions ?

Pmed420 :)

:circle-of-love:During flowering stage,we recommend customer must turn on both switches,Mars II series lights,each switch control party of the fans and if you turn on both switches,will give your plants more power,"more lights,more buds" ,plants always enjoy of more lights.:high-five:If the temperature rise up in your growing room,you can add a fan in your growing room or make your home temperature under control.:high-five:

I have two fans and I even turned the exhaust fan speed to try and reduce temperature but I'm able to have it at 29 degrees. I still find it too hot :S

Hi, i use Mars light too, im curious to know if you have the same problem : do you use timer probably? Did you check in the night time when the timer is off if some leds are still glowing a little bit?

Hey Fred. Sorry for my previous reply I was high af and not clear. My light cycle is 12-12 and and the temperature drops to 24-25 degrees when the lights are off. One thing is for sure - no lights glow during night time

Ok perhaps my Mars has a defaut... i will update my post when i receive my bipolar timer and hope it will fix that, but im really surprise i believed i wasnt alone with this issue.

Ok perhaps my Mars has a defaut... i will update my post when i receive my bipolar timer and hope it will fix that, but im really surprise i believed i wasnt alone with this issue.

They give an excellent customer service. I'm sure they'll be able to help you out. And let me know if they do fix it ! If you turn the switch off then there shouldn't be any lights ...

:circle-of-love:May i know which model you are using now?
Hi, i use Mars light too, im curious to know if you have the same problem : do you use timer probably? Did you check in the night time when the timer is off if some leds are still glowing a little bit?

Thanks for your support.:thanks:
They give an excellent customer service. I'm sure they'll be able to help you out. And let me know if they do fix it ! If you turn the switch off then there shouldn't be any lights ...

If after you turn off the light,the light will glowing a little bit,how long will this situation last? and when did this start to happen?:high-five: May i know when did you bought your light?:Namaste:
You can also contact with our service department:service@mars-hydro.com,my colleague will help you.:high-five:
The Mars II series

:circle-of-love:Yeah,i confirmed with my colleague also:high-five:If you need anything,my colleague will try her best to help you.
Its always glowing, i have contacted your service but im waiting my bipolar timer and i will let you know if its resolve the problem.

Back
Top Bottom