2' x 2' x 48" tent with 600 watt LED......Please help me set it up right.

Good Day everyone.

My wife has purchased my 2019 Christmas present early and presented me with a Viparspectra 600 watt LED light panel to go into my 2 foot x 2 foot x 4 foot tall grow tent. I have two young plants (1 bag seed) and (1 autoflower) that are about 2 weeks above ground.

The light has a VEG switch and a FLOWER switch. The instructions say to run just the VEG when vegetating and to run both switches on when flowering. Is that would you would do?

What would the recommended height be for the light panel in veg? And is it different when flowering?

I apologize for asking a question that has probably been answered a hundred times. But try as I may I could not find the answer to this question after nearly 45 minutes of looking.

Thank you very much for your time and knowledge.

Hey beeZ. Get it figured out?

I think I did, yes. In my reading I absorbed the fact that you want to have your light as close to the plants as possible without burning them. Unfortunately I did not remember that they were the instructions for the flowering cycle and I am in veg. So I have a couple VERY SHORT plants that might be 2" tall and probably have 5 nodes.

Now, I have the light at about 18" above the canopy and hope that will help them stretch up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom