Peace - Picking a light

seedingeden

So, I have read so much it's all running together. Someone, anyone, all, give me usable feedback.
I'm set on LED at this point. It's the best fit for my application. Products that work dependably.
Full spectrum, blue-red adjustability. Size of field 4'w x3'd x 10'h Maximum grow, 3.
I would like to stay away from ccc if possible. Give it to me straight. My budget is $500 +- US
If I can get quality for less, the balance budget goes to ventilation/filtration.
Thanks up front. always Seedingeden
ps..... what's a tag???? lol

You can check out the Mars Pro II Epistar320
It's the best series lights among all of our lights so,and it run cooler at summer.If you need,i can send you some link of growing journal for this light,many grower got good result of this series lights.
320_2.jpg

d1112.jpg

Plenty of LEDs out there! Best bang for your buck imho mars. They also have great customer service, fast shipping, and can always hit up Sara for support.

A little more but within your budget, take a look at Perfect Sun LED. Created by a fellow grower on the forum, all made in the USA and from what I hear has one of the most productive spectrums in the game right now.

DIY COBs are great as well if you wanna diy. There are kits out there for purchase and even complete cob lights but they are a bit pricey.

All our sponsors have awesome gear, so if start there when you start to do your research.

Komplex is right imo if you wanna run led
And get the true benefit , you need to run cob led diy kit most real light per dollar spent on energy and least heat build up ! There is great info online buy a guy named growmau I believe , I chose cmh lighting because I didn't want to build a light but learning about cobs and led opened my eyes on spectrum , ir uv and all the benifets of true full spectrum white light .

You can check out the Mars Pro II Epistar320
It's the best series lights among all of our lights so,and it run cooler at summer.If you need,i can send you some link of growing journal for this light,many grower got good result of this series lights.
320_2.jpg

d1112.jpg
Of course, I'd appreciate the links. This is great help. Recently retired, sitting here watching the grass grow. I'm going to step this up a notch.
420-magazine-mobile955637659.jpg
thank you

Plenty of LEDs out there! Best bang for your buck imho mars. They also have great customer service, fast shipping, and can always hit up Sara for support.

A little more but within your budget, take a look at Perfect Sun LED. Created by a fellow grower on the forum, all made in the USA and from what I hear has one of the most productive spectrums in the game right now.

DIY COBs are great as well if you wanna diy. There are kits out there for purchase and even complete cob lights but they are a bit pricey.

All our sponsors have awesome gear, so if start there when you start to do your research.
I'm definitely a diy guy. I will check cob out. I'm going to share these 5+ responses with my bff/wife and we'll get one or two of these manufactured (by people that know a hell of a lot more than me) full spectrums. Thank you so much for your time and assistance

Komplex is right imo if you wanna run led
And get the true benefit , you need to run cob led diy kit most real light per dollar spent on energy and least heat build up ! There is great info online buy a guy named growmau I believe , I chose cmh lighting because I didn't want to build a light but learning about cobs and led opened my eyes on spectrum , ir uv and all the benifets of true full spectrum white light .
Definitely some killer feedback! I've got plenty of time to do this. Don't want to run right out and purchase somthing i won't be satisfied with and have to upgrade from. Need to do this right. Thank you lots and bunches

We are just starting our room. Im not teck savoy at all. This online thing is pretty wicked cool. Not sure what to do on here. Please have patience with me.

Back
Top Bottom