Are the cheap LED panels on Amazon & Ebay worth it?

TacoTED11

So I have a grow room set up and ready to go that is about 14'x8.5'. I have everything ready to go except for lights. I bought 12 seeds of various strains on canukseeds.com. I think I'm going to build a hydroponic setup to custom fit the room. Before my first crop I will not be able to afford a $1,500 light to start off. I found a lot of different led lights in amazon&ebay that day they are 1000w led 12"x8" panels that cover about 4'x4' area. They range in price from $80-$250. I'm only worried that you get what you pay for and that they won't be good. Also does anyone have an suggestions on how many of the panels I will truest need? Has anyone have experience with similar products? My other thought (although more expensive) is I've heard good things about the MarsHydroponics led panels 37"x12"x2" for about $280 that cover 4×3ft(Veg); 3.5×2.5ft(Bloombut most of them say they are 317w true wattage, and I don't know if they will be strong enough. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you very much!

I have found you can spend a lot on lights. I bought all the less expensive led lights. They are about 15" x 12" x 3"
One is a little bigger. They are working great. I am sure there are good lights and also probably some rip offs. I spent about 500.00 for my three LED's and two 250 watt CFL's. Don't forget an air purifier and dehumidifier. My Air purifier and dehumidifier emit faint light so I remove the air purifier and cover the dehumidifier at night.
IMG_126533.jpg

I love your grow, looks very sexy :circle-of-love:
I have found you can spend a lot on lights. I bought all the less expensive led lights. They are about 15" x 12" x 3"
One is a little bigger. They are working great. I am sure there are good lights and also probably some rip offs. I spent about 500.00 for my three LED's and two 250 watt CFL's. Don't forget an air purifier and dehumidifier. My Air purifier and dehumidifier emit faint light so I remove the air purifier and cover the dehumidifier at night.
IMG_126533.jpg

Back
Top Bottom