Free LED Light

BuzzDaddy

This may seem like a goofy question but I'm going to ask it anyway. I was able to purchase a 300 watt led light a few days ago because to me, it seemed dirt cheap, $93, regularly it's $159. So I bought it. I've never used LEDs before only hid. So after receiving the light, I got an email from the led company telling me that if I did a review of the light that they would send me another 30o watt led for free. I was like definitely I'll do it after I have both lights in my possession. So I received the first one and took it down to my local grow store and they put in on the watt measuring thingy. It registered at 149-150 actual wattage. So my question is, do u all think I'll have any luck harvesting some good smoke with these 2 300 watt lights? (I have trouble understanding the whole wattage times number of plants thing) please help a brother out.

I grew this plant with a 125w actual perfect sun LED
420-magazine-mobile873142486.jpg

And now this one under the same light
420-magazine-mobile1332549676.jpg

420-magazine-mobile548487635.jpg

So I would say yes, you absolutely can grow two under those two led panels. Last harvest was 140g dry and if you have more room that we, you can do well with two plants under those two lights.

I grew this plant with a 125w actual perfect sun LED
420-magazine-mobile873142486.jpg

And now this one under the same light
420-magazine-mobile1332549676.jpg

420-magazine-mobile548487635.jpg

So I would say yes, you absolutely can grow two under those two led panels. Last harvest was 140g dry and if you have more room that we, you can do well with two plants under those two lights.
Nice. Do you think it would be a smart move to take 2 of my smaller plants from my grow closet and put in 4'x4'x80" tent with these 2 lights in the latter part of flowering? I'm thinking it's just to crowded in the closet with 4 plants. (I will pay more attention to plant genetics my next grow.) LOL(pic attached)
f1b9c4427f7b93972a5b8e0a72bf3cae.jpg

Two plants maybe even 1 plant. I'm not concerned about the number of plants beings I've got 4 under my 600W HPS. I just wanna know if it's worth my time and effort to attempt to grow with these 2 lights or should I just use them to veg my next grow with?

Yes but the more plants you have the more light they take up so if you have 1 or 2 plants then yes you will get a good harvest.

Comparing Neils ( ledrf ) Perfect sun to a $93 generic light is like comparing a Yugo and a Porch, how dare YOU!!! ( in my Jerry Stiller Voice) (Ben Stillers Dad) ( King of Queens )

Neils lights are disgusting, 4 of those $93 lights wont come close to Perfect sun spectrum.

Id sell them and throw in another $75 and buy Neils light, lol.

Comparing Neils ( ledrf ) Perfect sun to a $93 generic light is like comparing a Yugo and a Porch, how dare YOU!!! ( in my Jerry Stiller Voice) (Ben Stillers Dad) ( King of Queens )

Neils lights are disgusting, 4 of those $93 lights wont come close to Perfect sun spectrum.

Id sell them and throw in another $75 and buy Neils light, lol.
Oh Sorry Mayne. I didn't think I had compared Neil's lights to this freeby of a light, and I know Neil. I know about his lights. We corspond very often through email. I'm using 600 watt hps lights at the moment but I'll eventually get Neil's Dwarf Star or Nextlite Mega led. Thanks for the response anyway.
Happy Growing

Fellas, Dont take it like Im shaking a stick at ya, lol.. Im freakin jealous asFk because I dont have Neils lights YET. My budget is soooo bad for this sht, I cant even squeeze 10sack right now. Nothing like being dry, and watching a dam seedling grow, SMH.

Hey, a free light is a free light.

I jumped into this stuff to fast, didnt read up on anything, bought 2 Mars300s, because I couldnt afford Dwarf star at least, Modded them with lenses, and now tent is to small to use them. Was doing DWC for a few weeks, what a train wreck that was. Chopped everything down because of heat problems and mush roots. I know, I can take the lenses off, but having to get the light 10inches from the canopy in a 2x2 with 2 mars300s is to much heat. Soooooo, Guess im going to wet sand the lenses a tad, or buy a diffuser greenhouse panel to breakup the lens laser beam.

The problem is, I WATCHED EVERY DANG PERFECT SUN VIDEO FROM CONCEPTION, and ended up not being able to get one, uggg. Heck, I still go to bed watching Neils videos, lol..

Now, Im coco, back to square 1, took 2 clones off my already flowering mush plant i punched to sht.

so, 2 clones, just put into coco today, ( rooted in 4 days ) and a seedling that is struggling because I didnt freakin rinse out my 700ppm coco before using, not to mention my PH pen gave me a reading of 9 when i know its 6.5, so my nutes were whacked also. Got a new one in the mail today, so good on that now. But dang, what a sht fest.

Failure is just stepping stones, alot of WTHs, but learned alot in the process. Because, yes, it is like rocket science, and not just some dang weed.

At the end of the day, Fellas, Cant wait to get Neils Lights. Heck, wouldnt mind hammering some beers with him either for that matter, lol. Cool Kat, I can relate to his issues.

OK, Sorry for the ramblin, its been that kind of day, and great harvests to each of ya.

Back
Top Bottom