Best Light For 2x2 Area: Please Help!

Brassico

Best and cheapest led light for a 2x2 area i dont want it to blow up my house nor my eletric bill because i got hydroponic set and its already costing me alot i already have a 150 watt sun system hps light

You'll want to shop the cheap, entry level, Chinese 300+ watt LED panels to come close to the output of your HPS.

You should check out our TS 1000 light, :green_heart: it covers 3x3 during veg and 2x2 during flower, it is also 150w, but you can adjust the wattage lower during veg time. The light is double efficiency than your 150w HPS, save more money for you even to grow in bigger space with a PPE around 2.15~ 2.35umol/j ; What is more, it is less than 1USD/w, compare to HPS, it will only increase the whole temperature around 5 C degrees if no fan used, so you will also save some bill from the cooling system, there are a lot growers here using our TS 1000 right now, and they got great result. I am sure you will love it as well. ;)

Best and cheapest led light for a 2x2 area i dont want it to blow up my house nor my eletric bill because i got hydroponic set and its already costing me alot i already have a 150 watt sun system hps light

Best bang for your buck is likely going to be Marshydro Ts1000, dont forget to use the 420mag discount code also :)

Its exactly what you asked for, cheap simple, plug n play and will grow quality harvests.

Back
Top Bottom