Stupid question maybe?

Joebob69

Hi all, I currently have 2 mars hydro led lights I am using now.. I am looking to add some supplemental lighting.

Can a person use the 4ft led lights like you would hang in your garage? Stupid question maybe, I didn't know if the color would be right or if that mattered? Thanks in advance!

:circle-of-love:hi Joebob69,May i know your growing space? and which light you are using now?
Our LED grow light is full spectrum growing light,with specific spectrum which cannabis growing needed.You can check more details on our official website,and our official website got the lowest price.:high-five:
Hi all, I currently have 2 mars hydro led lights I am using now.. I am looking to add some supplemental lighting.

Can a person use the 4ft led lights like you would hang in your garage? Stupid question maybe, I didn't know if the color would be right or if that mattered? Thanks in advance!

:circle-of-love:hi Joebob69,May i know your growing space? and which light you are using now?
Our LED grow light is full spectrum growing light,with specific spectrum which cannabis growing needed.You can check more details on our official website,and our official website got the lowest price.:high-five:
I have two mars hydro 210w reflector series. One of them is currently not working and I am in the process of trying to get it warrantied out. Can you help me with this?

Back
Top Bottom