MarsHydro II 1600 LED advise needed!

saulgoodman18

420 Member
Hi guys,

I am currently 5 weeks into my very first grow! I am running 2 x MarsHydro II 700 in a space of around 1 x 1.5 metre. I originally started with one but quickly noticed the light intensity and spread was not enough (this may be due to me having 12 plants). I am aware this is too many for an area of this size, but I originally intended on keeping them small and still do, and I got carried away. Since adding the second light my results have improved drastically - light spread and intensity have doubled which you would expect. I am now planning my next grow (20 plants), and I'm looking to utilize a larger space (around 3 x 3 metre). I would like to obtain 2 - 3 Mars Hydro 1600 (preferably two). Alternatively I was thinking of getting 6-8 Mars 400, but this seems a little excessive and possibly counter productive? I'm looking for someone who uses Mars Hydro, more specifically the 1600 model to help advise me for my second grow. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

:circle-of-love:
"more lights,more buds" 12 plants in your tent,the lower leaves may not get enough lights.:high-five:If you expand your growing space to a 3x3m area,your plants will have more space to grow better.
As you already have 3 pcs Mars II 700? you can take another 6 pcs Mars II 400.
Hi guys,

I am currently 5 weeks into my very first grow! I am running 2 x MarsHydro II 700 in a space of around 1 x 1.5 metre. I originally started with one but quickly noticed the light intensity and spread was not enough (this may be due to me having 12 plants). I am aware this is too many for an area of this size, but I originally intended on keeping them small and still do, and I got carried away. Since adding the second light my results have improved drastically - light spread and intensity have doubled which you would expect. I am now planning my next grow (20 plants), and I'm looking to utilize a larger space (around 3 x 3 metre). I would like to obtain 2 - 3 Mars Hydro 1600 (preferably two). Alternatively I was thinking of getting 6-8 Mars 400, but this seems a little excessive and possibly counter productive? I'm looking for someone who uses Mars Hydro, more specifically the 1600 model to help advise me for my second grow. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom