Need help to choose the right light

critcitric

420 Member
Hi im New here, reading allot of u guys Reports, im moving to s New flat in 3 Weeks. Im planing my First grow. I have 0.80m x 1.20 and 2.20m high. Im Planung Do to max 2 plant in There. Now my question weich Light Do you exp. Guys preffer. 4x Mars 300 or 2x Mars ll 400 or 3x Mars Reflektor 240w. Tanks for Help and sorry for my Broken english.. Happy growing fellas.

yes,i agree with Richard Richardsson,for your growing space 0.8mx1.2m(2.56'x3.84') area,2pcs Reflector 144 will be enough.one Reflector144 coverage 2'x4',draw power 317w,2pcs Reflector144 can cover 4'x4' area,total draw power 634w.But if you want higher power and cover each of corner of your growing space nicely,you can go with 3pcs Reflector:4'x6' coverage,951w totally.
May i know from which international store you will purchase? We have warehouse in USA,UK,EU,AU,Canada.
Our official website always got the lowest price.

Thank u very much , ich will bay IT from ebay its an de Store and what i have seen they have the lowest price if u buy Sets of 2 or 3
I will get the Reflektor Series 3 times.. i let u See my setup when im ready to take off and my New flat is finished.i wish a Nice Summer for u guys. Greets critcitric

ebay will charge the service fee,Mars-hdyro official website always got the lowest price,as we do not need to pay service fee.And as you a 420member,you can use the coupon code:sara,you will get 3% off discount from our official website,if anything happen,you can find me here directly.:welcome:
You can check on our official website first.
Thank u very much , ich will bay IT from ebay its an de Store and what i have seen they have the lowest price if u buy Sets of 2 or 3
I will get the Reflektor Series 3 times.. i let u See my setup when im ready to take off and my New flat is finished.i wish a Nice Summer for u guys. Greets critcitric

Back
Top Bottom