Buying new LEDs

You can check out Mars Pro II series light,it's the best light among our lights now,and run cooler for summer.
126.gif

i'm happy with budmaster g.o.d lights.

this is on my radar aswell. as a LED exclusive grower i will tell you you get what you pay for, if you know what to look at. the specs tell the story. stay away from company promo ads they tend to be biased and somewhat misleading. anyways keep a eye out guys plenty of new tech coming. if you havent seen it yet look at the cirrus 1k led. it is nice, a true 1k drawl led.

anyone use nextlight led

i think they will do the job. look ok. but it comes down to the actual numbers and spectrum. i am going to buy either the amaretech 450uvb or the cirrus 1k <---- it is a true 1k cob pricey but you do get what you pay for. go cheap get bad results in my experience. think of lighting as the engine. spend more get more performance, spend less might aswell take the bus to the dispensary

yeah thats a good point i was also thinking about going with the spider plus just so many options so hard to pick one

yeah thats a good point i was also thinking about going with the spider plus just so many options so hard to pick one

i have been researching for around 4 months, these lights are not cheap. these led companies have very biased tests biased in their favor. they aren't being exactly honest about the lights they sell. what it comes down to is two real factors for making the choice for a light for you.

1. Budget
2. actual numbers. example a company says it is a 575led sunbalster etc etc, 1000 equiv. go look at the real power draw. dont fall for the equivalent to numbers or numbers in the light name. they dont amount to a thing. the actual draw is what is key for understanding yield pr m2 based off .5g-1.5g pr watt

my target number is always north of 1.25g and i always hit that and more. i typically run 400w+ led lights in 2 3x3 tents. believe it or not 4-6lbs every 4-5 months. but that comes from not trying to save a buck in the short term. id rather pay the full high cost the reap the savings for the next 6-8 years. a 1500 dollar light pays for itself first harvest.

What lights are you running at the moment

well thats a tough question. but if i think i understand you my main light is the amaretech 450uvb. this light is new as in upgraded from the other 450uvb. a little steep in price but well well worth it. the reason i run this over the cirrus 1k <------prob the best light out for the price point and output, is the fact i live in los angeles and i am high end tier 3 this forces me to switch lights based on season. the amaretech 450 and cirrus 1k are pretty much the same price under $1k. granted the difference is almost 50% by output, it really comes down to keeping my over head down. if you can afford to run it and buy get the cirrus 1k. if not go with the 450uvb it is a insane light. does exactally what it claims, i have par tested it as well as spectrum tested aswell. both are very solid choice for serious growers. ofc if you are new you might want to reel in costs. where you feel comfortable is going to be key. i will say though if you go cheap expect to get what you pay for, and it will cost you in many ways. my two cents anyways, everyone sees it their way and that is always the right way. go with your gut.

and i didnt mention but budmaster god panels are pretty kick ass aswell. so for me it goes like this
1/2 amaretech se450uvb / cirrus 1k <-------- amare also makes a 250 w/o uv. you can buy a cheap tube on amazon and put it in yourself.
3 budmaster god panel <---- great panel

^^ these are my pref for top 3 in the 1000 and below cost range. hope you find the light you REALLY want dont settle spend more if need be. A light is the foundation for yield. Yield is directly affected by the light first off, and secondly what you DO or Dont do. again my two cents. Just make a good choice on this as it will serve you in the future. for perspective. i paid 1k USD for my light. my tent is 1m2 roughly. from that it doesnt matter 1 plant or 6. the harvest is usually the same. (scrog is awesome) my haul on 1 tent at club prices is around 6k USD every 4-5 months. i have 6 tents producing these numbers. buy the best tools to do the best job. if you ever need any help let me know ill do what i can. ohh and buy a gallon of terpinator this shit is awesome. actually really works.

Back
Top Bottom