Want to buy a new LED lamp

KaIGrow

420 Member
Hi, I'm new, I'm at the second grow experience.
I was satisfied with the first experiment, and now I'm replying for the second time by editing a series of variables. I am a nerd, in the European sense of the term, in short, I like technological things. I would like to change my 210W LED lamp with something always on the led, but with a bit of technology, sunset/sunrise function, maybe with a software or control panel, maybe wireless controlled, remotely, those geek stuff. Could you suggest me some threads here, to follow, or some good products to get started with some ideas.

At the moment I've a grow box 1x1x2 m about 3.2x3.2x6.56 ft

Thank you so much!

I recon a California light works solar 550 it's got all the bells and whistles for a computer nerd with remote control and so many functions sunrise,sunset,0 to 99 percent dimable and should fit that space well, it's had good reviews look it up on YouTube but £800 in the UK bit pricey, I am quiet new to this game myself but would like to go to LEDs cause of the heat factors I have with HPS but the footprint on these in flower is a bit to small for me as I have two quite large rooms and would have to buy to many but they do look nice, hope this helps and crack on those fat buds, cheers Bud basher.

I recon a California light works solar 550 it's got all the bells and whistles for a computer nerd with remote control and so many functions sunrise,sunset,0 to 99 percent dimable and should fit that space well, it's had good reviews look it up on YouTube but £800 in the UK bit pricey, I am quiet new to this game myself but would like to go to LEDs cause of the heat factors I have with HPS but the footprint on these in flower is a bit to small for me as I have two quite large rooms and would have to buy to many but they do look nice, hope this helps and crack on those fat buds, cheers Bud basher.
I just ordered 2 550s

Hi, I'm new, I'm at the second grow experience.
I was satisfied with the first experiment, and now I'm replying for the second time by editing a series of variables. I am a nerd, in the European sense of the term, in short, I like technological things. I would like to change my 210W LED lamp with something always on the led, but with a bit of technology, sunset/sunrise function, maybe with a software or control panel, maybe wireless controlled, remotely, those geek stuff. Could you suggest me some threads here, to follow, or some good products to get started with some ideas.

At the moment I've a grow box 1x1x2 m about 3.2x3.2x6.56 ft

Thank you so much!
I might be able to get you a discount on those as well . Message me

Good luck with the new LEDs bidbudzzz420 hope they bring you some fat buds I have a bud master 1200 God and waiting on a harvest this week or next to finance the new set for it can't wait as this room will be a monster RDWC custom set up built by myself and a first for me going full hydro as I have been growing in coco for nearly a year now with good results under 3x600 air cooled reflectors but can't manage to keep the temps down as its in a loft with height restrictions and it's been really hot weather here of late,let us know what you think of the new lights as there so much bs about these LEDs we need all of us to stick together to find out what works well as not to waste are money on over priced LEDs that don't measure up to there manufacturers hype, I'll let you know how the bud master fares out to if you like? Cheers for now and again good luck keep it green Bud basher

Hey thanks alot ! Id like to see your current grow and future grows . Do you have a link so i can sub to them . I also have 2 active journals at the moment and will have a 3rd journal open once nights come in this week . Id love to see how the bud master does . I should have both of my journals in my signature if you want to take a look . I'm just using cheap chinese lights atm .
Im close to harvest on one of my grows, about 2 more weeks of say . Stop by if ya want .

How's it going bigbudzzz420 gald to here you have a crop near for chop my current grow some are less than a week away some maybe two weeks there in a loft as I mentioned it's hard work on my knees up there for feeds,maintainace ect, all cramped in you know the score there's two 4x4 wet trays in there with 12 plants in each and three 600w aircooled hoods I predict over 50 oz dried the plants are bb x ww from female seeds and blue crimera for Barneys farm, my last grow was ruined by a male I didn't take out quick enough and it hemied the whole crop 5 weeks into flower, I was fucking gutted as I needed funds badly. Unfortunately I have never belonged to a site of any discription at all and I am very computer aliterate I am just trying to find my feet on here atm but I am sure I'll get the swing of it in time or you might tell me how to post pics as I am clueless at the moment it's all new to me plus here in the UK we must keep things on the quiet here and I am a bit worried about pics being on my phone and how they can be tracked to my grow site it took me nearly a year to join here but a long time member I brought the light off said its all good and safe so here I am, I'll try to make my way to your journals and see if I can comment, once I have the new set up done I'll try and send you so pics if I learn how to? Plus good luck with the harvest hope it yields you plenty of fat buds,cheers Bud basher.

Cheers it's just great to talk to fellow growers and learn from them and try to help others with the mistakes that some of us make to as in this game some small mistakes can have drastic effects like I mention, plus over here you cannot breathe a word on what we do apart from this site as police or scum nicking your crop and equipment this gears not cheap as you well know, I am going to try and checkout your journals, keep an eye out for me, cheers Bud basher.

Back
Top Bottom