Mars Hydro 1200W replacing chips

ziemny

Hello guys i have been used mars hydro for over 2 years , from time to time of course i have some difficulty but every time i sorted myself succesfully. My problem is that my warranty for lamp is over and i dont have any more spare chips . Will any one help mi pick up proper spare chips for my lamp i want buy every spectrum spare bulbs . Hope someone help me listed needed parts.

Hello guys i have been used mars hydro for over 2 years , from time to time of course i have some difficulty but every time i sorted myself succesfully. My problem is that my warranty for lamp is over and i dont have any more spare chips . Will any one help mi pick up proper spare chips for my lamp i want buy every spectrum spare bulbs . Hope someone help me listed needed parts.

You can purchase them from Mars-Hydro. Take a pic of the light off and the light on. They will map out what needs replacing and send you the chips. I did about 20 and a new driver. I think it was $35 or $40 with shipping. :circle-of-love::peace:

:circle-of-love:hi ziemny,may i know which light you are using? And If you have any problem with the light you can contact with our service,we will try our best to help you.service@mars-hydro.com:high-five:
For the replacement parts we have price list on our official website,and as the diodes is small things,20pcs is small package,we have them in our international warehouse,so the delivery fee will be cheap.:Namaste:
6EZ_H_QYQ_21V6_7_H5DQ.png

:circle-of-love:no,only the PCB board,without anything else.:high-five:usually customer do not need to change this board,the price is for reference.:high-five:
Sara, that mars2 1600 PCB board comes with zener diodes?

Back
Top Bottom