What are some good cheap LED lights in the 100$ range trying to do do budget grow

indoornoob199

I'm in the end stage of my first indoor and wanna bump up from ghetto to somewhat legit I appreciate the help
420-magazine-mobile808110355.jpg

Budget? What size tent?

I have the cheapest plan. Trust me, lol. How do they work? I dont know, but to get up and going, on the cheap side, and have great results, It can be done.

$115 you could be great shape for a 2x2, with around 39,000 lumens, 340-390 watts That would put you in 10,000 sqr ft with proven spectrum, no guessing BS. On paper, it looks wonderful, but like I said, cheap is cheap. I might work for a long time, it might not. The good news is, if even the lights fail, you can easily replace down the road, or step up to better COBs later on. But at least the frame work is set-up to get started without blurple overpriced lights.

DIY takes ingenuity, so thats a must also.

I've had pre mature calliks that looked a little like balls at first.the way I tell the difference is if there's more then one per node or if it extends of said node. I got a great pic of a hermie branch on my post ( looking for info )

Cheapest 300w led that works?

I can vouch for a generic Chinese one that comes in at $76 Australian.

420-magazine-mobile461102052.jpg

420-magazine-mobile228815207.jpg

Grew the above 2 plants with it in a tent I made. Tent is only about 1m x 0.5m x 1.5m

Back
Top Bottom