LED Flowering at 12/12 or 20/4

zeuss

Howdy Folks, As the title suggests i have a bit of a dilemma, I have always used 12/12 for flowering time but with my new Viparspectra V900 it suggests in the book that came with it to use 20/4 for flower, not sure why this would be, any thoughts on this?
Cheers
Z

Howdy Folks, As the title suggests i have a bit of a dilemma, I have always used 12/12 for flowering time but with my new Viparspectra V900 it suggests in the book that came with it to use 20/4 for flower, not sure why this would be, any thoughts on this?
Cheers
Z

They were talking about autos they run better at 20/4 from that light

Cheers
Z
We changed the using suggestion time of the User Instruction into 12/12 on November 24th, 2017.

@VIPARSPECTRA , so 12/12 is for all plants or just photoperiod during flower stage??
I may be flawed in understanding, but i understood that autoflower strains do better under 20/4 regardless of brand of led (I'm due to plant NLights Autos next week and my env is dialed in for 20/4, should i not?)

@VIPARSPECTRA , so 12/12 is for all plants or just photoperiod during flower stage??
I may be flawed in understanding, but i understood that autoflower strains do better under 20/4 regardless of brand of led (I'm due to plant NLights Autos next week and my env is dialed in for 20/4, should i not?)
Please ask your lighting company for this question. :)

Cheers
Z
They are wrong, I think there was a typo when they making that. Because plants has its own growing time. If you are growing normal plants, then 12/12 during flowering is a must. But if you are growing autos, then whatever lighting cycle doesn't matter, plants will flower itself. ;)

Welcome back @SmokeSara, you have been missed. :ciao:
:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom