Grow with the Sun

Blooming LED - 165w w/Cree CXB3070 Buy Now @ $349.00

Bloom111.jpg
Bloom25.jpg
Bloom_LED_Specs.png
Bloom_LED_par.png
Bloom_LED_spectrum.png

BloomingLED
panel features the finest LED technology on the market: the CXB3070 AD manufactured by the USA company CREE. The LED driver are MeanWell, a market leader. The driver of the panel, the HLG-120H-C1400B has 95% efficiency and allows you to dim the light of the LED, from 0% to 100%. BloomingLED panel can be used in any stage of the plants, from cloning or seedling to flowering.

The full spectrum, of 3000K white color, makes plants more healthy, compact, and with a smaller internodal distance compared to HPS. That can give you yields up to 750gr/m2. The stem of your plants will be thicker and root mass increased.

Save over 60% of the electricity. Since BloomingLED panels does not irradiate any heat, you will spend less power in air conditioning and air extraction in order to achieve a good temperature. You will be able to grow even during the hottest summers without fearing that plants suffer stress from heat.

BloomingLED panels are environmentally friendly. Apart from saving you a lot of money, BloomingLED panels will reduce the CO2 fingerprints of your grow.

Useful lifespan of over 50.000 hours. In other words: more than 11 years with the light on 12 hours a day.

BloomingLED Specifications
Chip 3 x CREE CXB3070 AD bin
Drivers 1 x MeanWell HLG-120H-C1400B (150W)
1x MeanWell APV-8-12apv. (8W)
Max Power: 165W
Voltage Range: de 95V a 305V
Frequency Range: 50 ~ 60Hz
Protection Over Voltage.
Protection over temperature.

Product Dimensions
Length 27" (690mm)
Width 7.5" (190mm)
Height 4.5" (115mm)
Weight 11.25lb (5.1kg)

Package content:
1x BloomingLED Panel
2x Hanging wires
1x Power Cords EU 1.5m
1x US plug adaptor
1x Dimming cables 1.5m
1x Manual BloomingLED Panel
2-Year Warranty

Product Description

BloomingLED
panel features the finest LED technology of the market: the CXB3070 AD manufactured by the USA company CREE. The LED driver are MeanWell, market leader. The driver of the panel, the HLG-120H-C1400B has 95% efficiency and allows you to dim the light of the LED, from 0% to 100%. BloomingLED panel can be used in any stage of the plants, from cloning or seedling to flowering.

• The full spectrum, of 3000K white color, makes plants more healthy, compact, and with a smaller internodal distance compared to HPS. That can give you yields up to 750gr/m2. The steam of your plants will be thicker and root mass increased.
  • Save over 60% of the electricity. Since BloomingLED panels does not irradiate any heat, you will spend less power in air conditioning and air extraction in order to achieve a good temperature.
  • You will be able to grow even during the hottest summers without fearing that plants suffer stress from heat.
  • BloomingLED panels are environmentally friendly. Apart from saving you a lot of money, BloomingLED panels will reduce the CO2 fingerprints of your grow.
  • Useful lifespan of over 50.000 hours. In other words: more than 11 years with the light on 12 hours a day.
  • 2 years of warranty.
BloomingLED Specifications
Chip LED
3x CREE CXB3070 AD bin

Drivers
  • 1x MeanWell HLG-120H-C1400B (150W)
  • 1x MeanWell APV-8-12apv. (8W)
  • Max Power: 165W
  • Voltage Range: de 95V a 305V
  • Frequency Range: 50 ~ 60Hz
  • Protection Over Voltage.
  • Protection over temperature.
Product Dimensions
· Length 27" (690mm)
· Width 7.5" (190mm)
· Height 4.5" (115mm)
· Weight 11.25lb (5.1kg)

Package content:
  • 1x Panel BloomingLED
  • 2x Hanging wires
  • 1x Power Cords EU 1.5m
  • 1x US plug adaptor
  • 1x Dimming cables 1.5m
  • 1x Manual BloomingLED Panel
Other panel characteristics:
  • Dimming capabilities.
  • Active Cooling Technology.
  • Chain several panels and control all of them at once!

Happy Growing

T.

logo12.png

Grow with the Sun!

Blooming LED - 165w w/Cree CXB3070
Yields up to 750gr

Bloom111.jpg

Buy Now @ $349.00

Happy Growing

T.

Hi there Techman. I just wanted to notify you that every time I try to click on the links in your signature I come to a blank page with an error message.

I don't know if this is a temporary error or what is going on. I have successfully visited your webpage before, but it's a few weeks since my last visit. Just thought you should know.

Have a nice day Tech!

Hi there Techman. I just wanted to notify you that every time I try to click on the links in your signature I come to a blank page with this error message:

Hmmm... cannot reach this page[/h]Try this

• This website might be marked as work-related by your organisation. Try to access this link in a new Microsoft Edge window outside of Windows Defender Application Guard.
  • Make sure that you’ve got the right web address: COB LED | SunPlus USA
  • Search for "https://www.sunplususa.com" on Bing
  • Refresh the page
Details

I don't know if this is a temporary error or what is going on. I have successfully visited your webpage before, but it's a few weeks since my last visit. Just thought you should know.

Have a nice day Tech!

I don't know if this is a temporary error or what is going on. I have successfully visited your webpage before, but it's a few weeks since my last visit. Just thought you should

Hi there Techman. I just wanted to notify you that every time I try to click on the links in your signature I come to a blank page with an error message.

Have a nice day Tech!

I'll check it out, Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom