First time grower

SanSharafi

420 Member
sup !
i'm going on seedling day 15, I'm Using DWC bucket and i noticed I already got many side branching, Hope to get any comments if it's ok or just some tips maybe?

2nd question is i'm using a 150w led light, how far should I keep it from the top of the plant?

thanks!!
p.s, how can I add a picture to the post?

Side branching is good. Your grow plan will dictate what you do with all those branches. 150 LED shouldn't be putting out much heat so you should be able to keep it pretty close. Try 12". Best way to judge is to put your hand at plant level under the light. Leave it there for a while if there is any burning at all it is to close. While air movement will help you don't want to high of temps at the top of the canopy.

The powers that be will have to help you post pics. I figured it out so it is not to hard.

Side branching is good. Your grow plan will dictate what you do with all those branches. 150 LED shouldn't be putting out much heat so you should be able to keep it pretty close. Try 12". Best way to judge is to put your hand at plant level under the light. Leave it there for a while if there is any burning at all it is to close. While air movement will help you don't want to high of temps at the top of the canopy.

The powers that be will have to help you post pics. I figured it out so it is not to hard.

did it about 24 hours ago, the girl is going wild! thanks man!!

Back
Top Bottom