40x40x100 centimetres grow tent - Help with lights!

tsantioutersp

Guys hello from beautifull greece i oike a lot the way tou share your knowledge..As i say i have a small growtent and each time i grow an auto in there,i use led bulbs and cfl's..i have one 30w led bulb(4000k),one cfl 23w(2700k)and another one cfl 30w(4000k)..I will sonn change cfls with led bulbs because its big the difference and i dont have the money to buy a panel..Tell me your opinions if watts are ok for my situation,what other different spectrums will help me and whatever you think guys..Dont forget we talk about ane single auto plant..Thanks a lot and keep it up ;-) ;-):goodjob:

Guys hello from beautifull greece i oike a lot the way tou share your knowledge..As i say i have a small growtent and each time i grow an auto in there,i use led bulbs and cfl's..i have one 30w led bulb(4000k),one cfl 23w(2700k)and another one cfl 30w(4000k)..I will sonn change cfls with led bulbs because its big the difference and i dont have the money to buy a panel..Tell me your opinions if watts are ok for my situation,what other different spectrums will help me and whatever you think guys..Dont forget we talk about ane single auto plant..Thanks a lot and keep it up ;-) ;-):goodjob:

logo12.png

Grow with the Sun!

Hello Friend. We ship world wide. Check out our Pioneer 2 COB LED. It may be just what your looking for.

Contact me if you have any questions.

Happy Growing

T.

I found some great deals on Ebay. I am on a super tight budget, I picked up a Viparspectra 300w LED for AUD $75 (about US $55) That combined with the CFL I got with my tent is perfect for a small grow (3 plants) Try and avoid the cheap Chinese no name brands, I got one with my Tent and its frankly junk. I will keep it in the Tent to help out a little, but its obviously poor quality compared to the Viparspectra unit. Good luck, hope you get sorted and your grow reaps a great harvest

Hi mate,yes i also look and search all these on e-bay and for sure the nameless panels and the very cheap blurple ones doesn't work at all..Viparspectra and one model from mars hydro attracted my attention and i took a look on their page..For the money u give u take a good light that maybe its not the best but it works very well(proved)..If i 'm going to hy one from e bay i believe that i 'll choose this one,thanks for your answer!!

Back
Top Bottom