300 Watt Mars LED Light

quinny

Hows every 1 goin im lookin to get a mars led light but not sure wat wattage to get for a 800 x 800 square by 1.8 high any help would be great thanks
420-magazine-mobile505313067.jpg

Mars 300 is good for one plant, hope you happy growing!
And would you mind keep us update?

I just got a mars hydro 300 watt for one of my tents just has one big plant under it hope the light works as good as my other LED light . Let me know what you think of yours ! Good luck on your grow !

Mars 300 is good for one plant, hope you happy growing!
And would you mind keep us update?

Here is Eva she is a Bianca strain she is the one I moved into her own tent with my new mars hydro 300 watt.

420-magazine-mobile525957574.jpg

Here is pic without light been with the new light about a week now !
420-magazine-mobile883295342.jpg

She has beautiful canopy, really gorgeous :welldone:

Here is Eva she is a Bianca strain she is the one I moved into her own tent with my new mars hydro 300 watt.

420-magazine-mobile525957574.jpg

Here is pic without light been with the new light about a week now !
420-magazine-mobile883295342.jpg

Hows every 1 goin im lookin to get a mars led light but not sure wat wattage to get for a 800 x 800 square by 1.8 high any help would be great thanks
420-magazine-mobile505313067.jpg

For a space that size~9 sq ft I'd say you should be good at about 300 watts of actual power use.

Sound thanks im goin for the growant g400 thats the nxt ligght on my agenda looks to be a serious light wit good results from it

I'm still on the fence about the mars hydro 300 I know I have only had it in the tent a week but my other tent with four big girls under my viparspectra 1000 watt led seem to be flowering faster I guess I'm just worried the mars light won't make Eva like my other four girls she is huge and seems to be doing fine but more flowers on big tent then small tent :( anyone else use the mars hydro 300 watt led and get great results cause I know my other light is amazing. ?

I have a mars hydro 300 watt led and it works great only thing ive noticed is the plants are short and bushy all the nodes are very close together and excellent vegative growth...all side shoots are coming out wonderful

If the seeds genetic caused the problem?

Back
Top Bottom