10x15 feet grow room

K.puff&stuff

Hello anyone have a 10x 15 or bigger grow room? If so whats your set up when it come to lighting I don't want to use hps need to save energy.
Thanks

Hello anyone have a 10x 15 or bigger grow room? If so whats your set up when it come to lighting I don't want to use hps need to save energy.
Thanks

We have 2 - LED panels on light movers using the same rail and a total of 16 cobs (8 on each side) to effectively cover 8' x 6'. That is a total of 1800 watts at full power. Usually have the cobs dialed down to 50% so it's closer to 1400 watts.

bbc2bf68ae7f3ed54897cd655c23188d.jpg

Hello Nismo12 that's a nice setup. You only using 1400 watts total I was also looking into light mover thinking about getting 2 light movers with 2 lights on each but will it be enough not sure whats type wattage on your panels. The lights i'm looking into have a 5x5 or 25 square feet at 24 inches over canopy. How many ladies you have dancing in there.

Hello Nismo12 that's a nice setup. You only using 1400 watts total I was also looking into light mover thinking about getting 2 light movers with 2 lights on each but will it be enough not sure whats type wattage on your panels. The lights i'm looking into have a 5x5 or 25 square feet at 24 inches over canopy. How many ladies you have dancing in there.
The panels we have are the black diamond PS1000 and it draws right around 500 watts and the Amare SE 450. Both travel 3' and pause for 25 seconds at each end. Two movers on a single rail.

There was 8 plants under those lights at that time. 4 each in a "raised bed" on wheels with roughly 90 gallons of soil each. Each bed was well over 2 lbs final yield.

Back
Top Bottom