Need help with LED

Aivix

Hello, I got an issue with MY china LED grow lights, its full spectrum 1000w LED. I got two of them for my 6 girls. And today one went on some failure. so now my wee girls are just on one LED, already order a new one, but I know it's not a big thing to fix this one, just need more info from somebody whats need to be changed.

The fans works, lights are working, but just very low and blinks.
What does it mean? What must I change, power converter, or does black drivers?

This must be my first grow with LED, but already goes something wrong. Give some advice please if I can fix this light some way. And if there need to change the power converter ore one of the drivers, what the right Voltage, because this china does not show any specification for them.
OO5JRsQ.jpg

Panel photo.
HwC4TlG.jpg

As much i know the wee white one is power and black ones are drivers .
What i think its some issue from power block mybe

AND one more thing, before my 6 plants were under two of this 1000w LED, 3 plants, and 3 plants, each 3 got own 1000w LED, and now I put does tree under 125W CFL(for VEG), they are at week 1.5 Veg.. this will not stress them out? (autoflowering plants) Because before they was under 1000w LED and now i put 125W CFL. I know that CFL does the job for veg.. but dont know if the changes are good now.

1st try and upload yer pics here, outside links are a no no

I'm no led guy, but I check every connection, wire, sniff to smell any burnt wire or hot spots

Also contact seller maybe they have seen the issue and have an easy fix

1st try and upload yer pics here, outside links are a no no

I'm no led guy, but I check every connection, wire, sniff to smell any burnt wire or hot spots

Also contact seller maybe they have seen the issue and have an easy fix

Sorry about outside Links I tried to Upload Image but its just not coming on when I insert Image Link :(
Yeah, i tried to sniff and see any burnt places, nothing - all seems very good and fine.
Contact with a seller is made, but still no response that way I text here to find some nice solution.

AND one more thing, before my 6 plants were under two of this 1000w LED, 3 plants, and 3 plants, each 3 got own 1000w LED, and now I put does tree under 125W CFL(for VEG), they are at week 1.5 Veg.. this will not stress them out? (autoflowering plants) Because before they was under 1000w LED and now i put 125W CFL. I know that CFL does the job for veg.. but dont know if the changes are good now.

So the story with China LED continues :D
Now I got two broken LED with 6x replace parts.
So I get from supplier "new" drivers, I replace them, but the light issue continues. All the same, after I replace them.
I Contact seller again so he said he will refund me 30% and I can try to fix in local store :D So ok let it be.

Got the question, can I replace all this cheap Drivers and power to proper good stuff? If yes, what exactly I'm looking for?
The LED bulbs are okay I think, and if I try maybe replace all inside to good quality parts, It will work in my theory.
2x_Broken_China_LED.png

So anyone can send me some info on how can I make this LED work?
Got few spec info...
Worldwide Voltage: 85v-265v
Working environment : -20~40℃,45%~95%RH
Working Frequency: 50~60Hz

Are there any labels/specs on the drivers? At minimum you will need a voltmeter to diagnose the issue. Make sure that input voltage to the drivers is same as wall voltage(AC). You can measure the DC output voltage on different drivers and see if any are not the same.

Are there any labels/specs on the drivers? At minimum you will need a voltmeter to diagnose the issue. Make sure that input voltage to the drivers is same as wall voltage(AC). You can measure the DC output voltage on different drivers and see if any are not the same.

No that's the problem, no labels for nothing in there :D
Yes, I just bought a few weeks ago voltage meter for this job.
So what way should I try to measure the voltage?

No that's the problem, no labels for nothing in there :D
Yes, I just bought a few weeks ago voltage meter for this job.
So what way should I try to measure the voltage?

One lead for the driver connects to a/c line voltage-make sure that is present when powered up.
The other lead is the d/c output. When the a/c side is powered up, the d/c output voltage should present. The board should be divided into 3 sections-I'd guess about 2-3 V/ diode so driver should run maybe 30V-it should be obvious when making measurements if a driver isn't working. Also, if a driver shows low voltage I would unplug the harness from the board and then measure the voltage from the driver. If the board has a internal short it will pull driver voltage down .

so okey was no time to play with this lights, but now again I'm ready to take some repair on this LED.
As much I tested with voltmeter LED's are okay, but got some issues in chips and power supply.

The question IS: What if I change all inside to good drivers and power supply? Just leave the Led Bulbs and change all rest inside???
Seems, in theory, may work, if I change all parts inside, and leave only bulbs, just what type of parts I must buy? Some expensive or just simply better parts, not this cheap ones.

Back
Top Bottom