Black Diamond Perfect Sun

Slimn2gr8eD

Anyone have any experience with or have or used before the black diamond perfect sun mini? And what's evr1's opinion on what would be plenty of light for a 32x32x63 tent? So far I have a perfect sun mini and another light I made it has four 50w cob chips that are white plus ten 10watt chips they are white too and I'm waiting on the 5th cob to come in the mail. Enough light???? I have one chem dog bean I waiting to pop up outta the rr.

1 plant with the Perfect Sun Mini in a 32"sqr, at probably 24inches above canopy would be a good result. I dont have one, but I know the product.

or use 4 of the cobs on the corners and the mini in the middle.

probably will be over kill tho, JMO

Alright cool, thanks...yeah I spoke with Neil, the owner I think of b.d.p.s and he said to keep it 4' above the plant until it breaks the surface and then once that happens keep it there for 10 more days and after that I can begin to lower is but he said I'll really have to train her to stay low...and I was reading about chemdog, from what I read it does better I guess if left untopped , but have to keep up with defoliation and keep her well trained her

Alright cool, thanks...yeah I spoke with Neil, the owner I think of b.d.p.s and he said to keep it 4' above the plant until it breaks the surface and then once that happens keep it there for 10 more days and after that I can begin to lower is but he said I'll really have to train her to stay low...and I was reading about chemdog, from what I read it does better I guess if left untopped , but have to keep up with defoliation and keep her well trained her

Perfect sun led are VERY strong i am gonna grab the Goliath and use it in a 4 by 4 or 5 by 5 tent not sure yet but it's 60lbs so I am building a support system for my tent and still gonna order a gorilla tent with THICK STEEL poles

Alright cool, thanks...yeah I spoke with Neil, the owner I think of b.d.p.s and he said to keep it 4’ above the plant until it breaks the surface and then once that happens keep it there for 10 more days and after that I can begin to lower is but he said I’ll really have to train her to stay low...and I was reading about chemdog, from what I read it does better I guess if left untopped , but have to keep up with defoliation and keep her well trained her

you can probably fim it, causes less stress. Or bend it over LST style. I dont know nothing about Chemdog, but what i said is pretty standard to control height for any strain i would think.

I would have just got the Dwarf Star for the size tent you have. Because your tent is over 6' tall you could get it high enough to hopefully not burn your plants. Then you could later upgrade to a bigger tent. It's about the right size for my tent a 3' by 3' but still only 230 watts. l saliviate:drool: at the thought of getting one. But I already have a 315 CMH pulling 350 watts. Probably as efficient as an LED with more even coverage.

My tent is 5' 3" ... and I didn't have the $ to cough up for the dwarf but I may end up getting one possibly or maybe another mini but idk that two minis would be as good as the dwarf but then again two minis would be 250 and maybe better coverage but idk cause my tents not all that big

And the Goliath is a serious badass light tho from what I've seen about them and what you can pull from the one light

I have the mini up as high as I can get it almost...to go any higher I'd have to do a little thinking I'll post a pick here in a min

420-magazine-mobile371266610.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1901119188.jpg

This is my (Nirvana White Widow auto) grow at just over one month. They seem to be growing faster than my last grow. Hope they don't get too close to the light.

IMG_038053.JPG

IMG_038360.JPG

My last grow I had ww, and it got up and was touching up against the light, it decided to go hermie, it kinda bad made me mad and was a waste, I was using a different light tho and I ended up cutting it down

What are the thoughts on induction lights? I've try are pretty bright and not much heat or maintenance to them thought about getting one but from the price it seems you kinda need to have some deep pockets for a really good one

Perfect sun led are VERY strong i am gonna grab the Goliath and use it in a 4 by 4 or 5 by 5 tent not sure yet but it's 60lbs so I am building a support system for my tent and still gonna order a gorilla tent with THICK STEEL poles

I would get a tall tent. All the way to the ceiling tall. You can never have them too tall. Your pot is at least a foot tall. The light has to be a certain distance from the canopy. the harness and the light take up yet more room. Doesn't leave much room for the plant.

Back
Top Bottom