Grow light help

It's only 134 actual watts at the wall. It will do at most a 3' by 3' at 14.888 watts per square foot. Under powered in my opinion. And if you look at it's foot print most of the power is going to the inner square foot. Viparspectra is said to make heavy duty good products though.

ok i reduced my grow area to 70x70 cm and will take this one what do
u think

MarsHydro 300W

61IMueqvhML_SL1000_1.jpg

ok i reduced my grow area to 70x70 cm and will take this one what do
u think
MarsHydro led pflanzenlampe 300W led grow light full spectrum wachsen f"ur zimmerpflanzen Gem"use und Blumen: Amazon.de: K"uche & Haushalt

I haven't used those types of lights. Lot's of people like them. Very low cost. Only 150 watts so expect no more than 150 grams. You can always add another one to increase yield later after you try them out. Depends on your situation. It is basically similar to what you were looking at yesterday.

150 grams dried or not. I will put 12 2gal tex pots under the lamp. Does this lamp has veg and bloom button?
some people said that the 300w s diods burn out in the first 6 months is that right?

The one I had did not have a veg/bloom switch. I had one of those 300w Mars units running for over two years with no problem. Then I went on a three day weekend camping trip and during that time the exhaust fan stopped working in my grow closest. The temps went above 90F and five of the blue LED chips burnt out.

There is a new light that Mars Hydro has come out with, MARS ECO that you might want to look at. Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro

150 grams dried or not. I will put 12 2gal tex pots under the lamp. Does this lamp has veg and bloom button?
some people said that the 300w s diods burn out in the first 6 months is that right?

Look. You can't grow 12 plants with that light. It's only 150 watts with a small foot print. I have 4 plants in a 3' by 3' tent and they have ran out of space. And you should use at least 3 gallon pots or you will have tiny plants.

Look at how nice my plants look. I use a LEC Light and a 150 watt closet case when it gets too hot.

You need a light this big if you want a decent grow. This light is cool. You can adjust light levels for bloom and flower. It's 326 watts out the wall.

VIPARSPECTRA PAR-Series 450W 600W 700W 1200W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum | eBay

IMG_039654.JPG
IMG_039850.JPG

Well i will put 4 plants in 15 l tex pots I have few strains which of them should i put - only for seeds the other ones for another time
White Witch x 10
Green AK XL x 2
Scout girl cookies x 1
All kush x 1
For ventilation i will use two of the they blow very strong i even feel then when I am 3 meters away

Мини вентилатор с презареждаема батерия

How to germinate them successfuly without using any chemistry@

Well i will put 4 plants in 15 l tex pots I have few strains which of them should i put - only for seeds the other ones for another time
White Witch x 10
Green AK XL x 2
Scout girl cookies x 1
All kush x 1
For ventilation i will use two of the they blow very strong i even feel then when I am 3 meters away

Мини вентилатор с презареждаема батерия

How to germinate them successfuly without using any chemistry@

Those fans are ok but my fan has a clamp on it so I can hang it upside down in the tent. And if you're going to get a bigger lamp why not get a real producer like this?
Sun System LEC 315-Prism Lighting Science CMH Ballast- Philips Elite 315W 4200k | eBay:Namaste::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom