Best lighting for 4 to 6 plants

Please check out our Sponsors.

They are all trustworthy and reliable brands and have lights to fit every space and every pocket. Many also offer discounts to 420 Magazine members. And without them none of us would be here.

:Namaste:

Thats a very broad question you are asking. What type of plants ? Auto or Photo ? What type of grow ? Hydro ? Soil ? Coco ? What strain of plant ? What are you growing in ? How big is the space ? The more information you can give, the better tailored answer we can give you.

Thats a very broad question you are asking. What type of plants ? Auto or Photo ? What type of grow ? Hydro ? Soil ? Coco ? What strain of plant ? What are you growing in ? How big is the space ? The more information you can give, the better tailored answer we can give you.
Well thinking about hydro but been doing soil. I think soil would be easier since I'm new to the game. And id get a variety. N not sure yet. Space is like 18 by 6 to 10 by 8tall

For instance, my Tent is 1m x 1m x 2m, thats 1m wide and across, or 36 x 36 inches. Its 2m tall, or 72 inches. In that space I have 3 Girl Scout Cookie Autos and 3 assorted strain Auto seedlings. I have a 300w LED and a 450w LED, along with that I have a 130w CFL to boost the lighting. My advice is get as big a light set up as you can afford, the more light the better. If I could afford it I would throw another 450 or even a 600w LED in there, the more light you have, the better your plants grow. The site sponsors will have a guide to what size you can use to cover the area of your space. Heat may be an issue, especially with lights other than LED's, so you will need a good exhaust system to keep the heat at a manageable level.

In my humble opinion, Nextlight Mega is the way to go. I've found it's best to save up your money and get the best, which I think is The Mega. I spent hundreds of green backs on this light, that light, when I should of had the best from the beginning. My other lights are stored away in the closet. Money wasted on my part. "JUST SAYING"

In my humble opinion, Nextlight Mega is the way to go. I've found it's best to save up your money and get the best, which I think is The Mega. I spent hundreds of green backs on this light, that light, when I should of had the best from the beginning. My other lights are stored away in the closet. Money wasted on my part. "JUST SAYING"
Thank you I think that's what ill go for. How many plants can that Handle

Yes, I'm definitely aware of the cost but it will pay for itself in a short period of time and not to mention the warranty which is unheard of with other lights. I just suggest you research, research, research. Just think, you'll never have to watch another YouTube video on led lights, unless you just want too. LOL. That brings me great comfort in knowing.

Was thinking about nextlights but they are pricey so I wanted opinions, is there cheaper lights that will do just as well? What's my best option plz help

Is this enough plants? And is this enough light for them? This is a 3' by 3' tent with 4 Autoflower Plants.

IMG_0400_1_6.JPG

Back
Top Bottom