2 Lights - 1 Plant

425jesse

Hey 420 friends and family! Anyone ever build a light devide down the center of a plant when starting flower, and give one side LED, and the other HPS?

I have a garden going right now that has clones from the same mother under different types of light. The difference is pretty cool to watch. The wattage isn't close enough to make a fair comparison in this instance (600 hps VS 388 burple led.)

Anyone ever done it on the same plant?

Thanks for any comments!

SFL? They are two different phenos. One should be shorter and bulkier while the other was long and lengthy with more space between nugs, but larger nugs overall. The short bulky one has the better smoke.

It's the Candy Kushes. One is thick and bulky (HPS) and the other two are a bit more lanky and have crazy amounts of orange hairs.

HPS
420-magazine-mobile773157670.jpg

LED
420-magazine-mobile1159934646.jpg

These plants were grown under their respective lights thru their whole lives. The funny thing is there are a couple branches in the forest that I truly can't tell what plant they come from because they are so deep in the scrog, that look like a awesome combo of the two. There are branches from the strawberry Cough back there too. All in all every clone you donated to me has been a success so far!! Thanks LB;)

The lengthy one is a weird ass pheno. It grows pretty awkward but it tastes phenomenal. The bulky one should frost up like crazy. I'd let them go 11 weeks at least. I went 11.5 on mine and I feel like I didn't do them justice.

Back
Top Bottom