- Core Coverage Area: 3.4ft x 3.8ft at 24" Height
- LEDs Angle: 90°
- 100pcs Double Chips 10W Bridgelux/Epileds LEDs
- Avg. Power Draw: 150W
- Input Voltage: AC85-265V
- Working Temp: -68~104℉
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: 50,000 hours

I have WWAF that are 2 weeks old and about 2 inches tall in cocoa and perlite 50 50
third nodes sprouting...

How close can I get to my seedlings. Its all I got for light and no money.... Any help???

That's only 150w, ignore the whole "1000w" replaces 400w marketing gimmick, it's 150w, you could probably hang it 12" from the top of your canopy maybe even less, I do t really see it putting off enough light to hurt them @ 6" even

LED lights will cause short plants. I have read its in the blue led lights. I have very little space between my nodes. What is the brand of light you got? Model?
20171019_051945.jpg

Short plants with tight node spacing is what you want. Especially in a vertically challenged tent. The plant will telescope out later.

I would specifically try and base your purchase of cheapo LED on 2 things. Ppfd per watt at the wall. Don't ever fall for their equivalent bs. It's a scam. If you can get those numbers you can make a slightly more educated purchase. There are certianly some decent cheapo LED avalible that yield very nicely when combined with some LST and TLC.

Also anytime you change from a florescent light to led there is a hardening off stage you are experiencing. It's always best to start seedlings 4 feet away under the led and you can dial that down to 2.5 3 feet for veg and 1.5 to 2.5 for flower.

Back
Top Bottom