Would this bulb be good as an additional light? Solved

Coerdringer

Evening guys. I'm looking for a bulb that would let me add some light to the lowest parts of my growbox, so the lower tops may yield better.
And I found this bulb.

My tent is 40cm x 40cm x 120cm (or 1.31 feet x 1.31 feet x 3.93 feet). Here is one of the recent pics

20171127_102802.jpg

And now that I think of it, I probbably should find a bulb half that size. But I was considering this one, cause I found a cheap offer(around 10$). There are other versions, for example 6400K, 4000K and 2700K. I thought of buying one probably only for flowering, for the reason I stated earlier.

So, considering the space of my tent, and looking at that photo, should I buy it?

PS. I thought of LEDs, since I always see people using LEDs, but of course, I am(and probably will do) considering the CFLs too.

Re: Would this bulb be good as an additional light?

Oh, or this one.

20W 3000K 2050lm
They didn't put any PAR values, but I guess it's since it's mean for usual rooms, and not particularlu for plants. But I think it should fit as suplementary light.

Ooooohhhh, or this!
zcfnyu1503481715021.jpg

30W 4000-5000 lm 3000-6000K
120 cobs(is that how is it called?)

Evening guys. I'm looking for a bulb that would let me add some light to the lowest parts of my growbox, so the lower tops may yield better.
And I found this bulb.

My tent is 40cm x 40cm x 120cm (or 1.31 feet x 1.31 feet x 3.93 feet). Here is one of the recent pics

20171127_102802.jpg

And now that I think of it, I probbably should find a bulb half that size. But I was considering this one, cause I found a cheap offer(around 10$). There are other versions, for example 6400K, 4000K and 2700K. I thought of buying one probably only for flowering, for the reason I stated earlier.

So, considering the space of my tent, and looking at that photo, should I buy it?

PS. I thought of LEDs, since I always see people using LEDs, but of course, I am(and probably will do) considering the CFLs too.
38w wouldn't add much not point if u ask me dude

Depending on your budget you can get some nice lights under 100 dollars...

Well... My budget is lower than 100 dollars. More like around 35 dollars. And I'm looking for suplementary lamp, so it should be rather small than big. I guess I should buy some 50-100W CFL lightbulb, as it would be smaller than LED, and cost less
Agreed! I'm using a 45 watt cfl for supplemental. If you have fixtures and can afford 2 socket splitters, your golden!!!

Back
Top Bottom