Xmas Gift From GROWant LED Grow Lights

GROWant

Hello all my fellow Growers,

From Dec.15th til Christmas we will be offering our GROWant G3HiPAR GR240 *silver only* for a Huge Price off.
Normally $125.00 we now are offering them for $79.00 as Christmas Gift to our 420 fellow growers.

GR240 Products information as below,
New Sponsor - GROWant - & Fellow Cannabis Enthusiast & Product Presentation Episode 1

* Purchases must be made through Our Amazon store. and there are only 20 available with a maximum of 2 units per customer.

* Also please don't forget to leave an amazing review on how awesome the unit is ;), this always greatly encourages GROWant offering benefits to members continuously.

A Sponsor Photo from GROWant Grower David, who grow 2x4' tent with 2 units GR240, draw power from wall 160w only in total, thank him so much!
Tent2x4x1500.jpg

Also check out one of our Sponsored Grower SweetSue she has a full journal dedicated to the GROWant G3HiPAR GR240 for her 2x2' tent.
SweetSue Showcases The GROWant GR240 - Lighting Up A 2x2
IMG_663116.JPG
IMG_662415.JPG

Please contact me with any questions.
Thanks for stopping by and good weekend to everyone.

Hello!

I am helping a friend setup a new tent, 2x4x7 ft, vented, indoors, basement. We have the tent, venting, and the rest picked out, purchased and are now choosing the LED panels for her needs. I have lots of experience with most all indoor sun products, and chose LED for this setup.

Do you think 2 GR480 panels will be to much for a 2x4x7 tent?

320 watt wall draw for an area of 8 square feet total, 40 watts per square foot. Normally, 40 to 60 watts per square foot is my usual optimal window, but wanted your input please?

We need to order today or tomorrow to obtain the end of year 20% discount.

Thanks,

:thanks:

Peace
Keith

Back
Top Bottom