Lighting

djgreenbuds

420-magazine-mobile992858961.jpg

Can anyone tell me if this is lz as cA

perty christmas colours is all i could add,,

If this is enough light or is this enough light for 3 plants

You can't trust those phone light meters. Junk measurements are worse than nothing at all.

You can get a $20 lux meter at Amazon for white light, or a more sophisticated meter for LED grow lamps costs over $100.

If you will tell us what you are using for a light source, that would work better.

1 Mars 300w panel another smaller one can't remember 1 14w,1 72w and one 9w all LED lights

That's a pretty good collection of lights.

When you say "LED lights," I assume you mean home center type LED light bulbs, right? Except for the "72 watt"--maybe that's 72 watt equivalent? (so about 12 watts actual?)

I would guess that would be enough to for a couple of plants anyway.

The key thing is that there's a big difference between enough light to grow a plant to maturity--even one that looks good--and enough light to make dense buds with lots of resin. I'd guess that what you've got now, if carefully deployed (get the light bulbs within just inches of the plant), should give an adequate yield with a couple of plants. Three plants would probably be too much. Just my guess! It's hard to make a good guess without more information. (Photos help.)

Good luck and have fun!

Back
Top Bottom