Enough of the right kind of light?

Ganjagrowergu

I have a 2*2*3ft growing area. I've never grown in such a small space, and I'm not quite sure what to do. I'm setting things up and I hung my 250 watt cfl reflector. It is rated at about 10,000 lumens and 2100k. I have four square ft to work with. I am wondering if I should go ahead and throw my old mars 300 in with the cfl or is it is too much light?
I know that the mars300 won't push me through flower alone, and I have never gone start to finish with my cfl.
Buying a new light is out of the budget at least until tax time, plan on soaking seeds in the next week or so.
Any help appreciated
Peace

Re: Enough of the right kind of light???

You can run both together put your CFL is going to do more for the plants because of its broader Spectrum

. can't have too many lights especially if they covering different parts of spectrum. ur never gonna achieve max yields with those lights but ur bud willl be tasty ;)

Yeah, I miss my 1000watter in my 4x4x7 tent... But for now I will have to settle for tasty buds, lol. I hate having to grow this small...

I think the key to growing with limited lighting is to keep what little light you have focused on a small area, growing one plant that is well lit rather than more that are light deprived.

Maybe I will try my hand at a scrog... Was going to do micro Hempy 12/12 from seed sog. Now I will go back to hemming and hawing about that. I guess either way, those are my two best options, 4 square feet sure isn't much to work with.

Back
Top Bottom